Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    According to BBC.
    Heard anything yourself?
    This one has been mentioned before.

Re: Niasse close to loan deal

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Heard anything yourself?
    Tell Des to check his inbox from a few hours ago . But yeah, close as anything can be in this window.

No idea if this replaces Sala. I dont think it does but just opinion.

That would be the only other loan we would be allowed, as we already have Arter. Seems a bit unlikely as we still would need a full back and midfielder. This could be an old story. Not mentioned by Sky.

medical tonight ssn

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Heard anything yourself?
    Expected here for a medical tonight, loan until end of season according to SSN.

Just confirmed by Sky. Seems a bit odd if we are still after Sala but indicates our clear intentions in this window. Not like BBC to be ahead of news !

I think this sounds more positive a move than the Sala one in terms of what we need right now. He knows the League and should be able to hit the ground running. Just hope the rumours about him being disruptive in the changing room are not true

Work & all that, can't be on here 24/7 (well don't tell my boss!)

I can confirm that my honourable friend the member for insider leaks communicated the latest Niasse link before any media outlets reported it.

Is it instead of or as well as Sala, I don't know. My guess is as well as, as my Nantes ITK colleague / employee believes that he's on the bench only at Cardiff's request to avoid injury (much to the disgust of the Nantes manager).

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Work & all that, can't be on here 24/7 (well don't tell my boss!)

I can confirm that my honourable friend the member for insider leaks communicated the latest Niasse link before any media outlets reported it.

Is it instead of or as well as Sala, I don't know. My guess is as well as, as my Nantes ITK colleague / employee believes that he's on the bench only at Cardiff's request to avoid injury (much to the disgust of the Nantes manager).
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oumar_Niasse

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I think this sounds more positive a move than the Sala one in terms of what we need right now. He knows the League and should be able to hit the ground running. Just hope the rumours about him being disruptive in the changing room are not true
    Sala is an out and out goal scorer, whereas Niasse is a different type of player - more like a number 10. Sala is capable of getting 20 goals plus a season, Niasse probably 10-12. I hope we get them both. Murphy and NML could then provide the ammunition on the wings.

Wow! Niasse and Sala if reports are true.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Sala is an out and out goal scorer, whereas Niasse is a different type of player - more like a number 10. Sala is capable of getting 20 goals plus a season, Niasse probably 10-12. I hope we get them both. Murphy and NML could then provide the ammunition on the wings.
    If he is a ‘number 10’ and plays a deeper role, do we really need him? We have Bobby Reid who plays a similar role and we can’t get the best out of him!

Quote Originally Posted by Stavross1927 View Post
    If he is a ‘number 10’ and plays a deeper role, do we really need him? We have Bobby Reid who plays a similar role and we can’t get the best out of him!
    Hopefully he's a bit stronger than Bobby and he gives us more depth to our squad upfront. Bobby just hasn't been able to make the step up yet unfortunately

We don’t play a no 10 though

That’s Victor Moses out now then.
    No real surprise I guess.

Full back more likely to be one of the French ones we are looking at.

How’s Fabio doing out there 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    That’s Victor Moses out now then.
    No real surprise I guess.

Full back more likely to be one of the French ones we are looking at.

How’s Fabio doing out there 🙂
    Fabio for £15m and Sala for £2m to help the sell on clause issue best suggestion I seen.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Fabio for £15m and Sala for £2m to help the sell on clause issue best suggestion I seen.
    Tongue-in-cheek or has there been any talk of bringing Fabio back to the club?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    We don’t play a no 10 though
    Possibly two up front, if we get them both. Niasse does play as a striker but his style of play is more like a No 10 to me.

Heisenberg

Niasse is not a "number 10" at all.

Private plane CBM77 Liverpool to Cardiff currently over Shropshire...