+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Niasse close to loan deal

Re: Niasse close to loan deal

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    8 goals in 10 starts and 12 sub appearances in the Prem last season. That's pretty good going.
    Not according to whoscored.com.......

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    My Everton season ticket holding daughter's partner has already sent his apologies for inflicting this guy on us. "Headless chicken" he says. Glad to get rid.
    Copied the following from Everton Fan YouTube:

"He was treated shockingly by Koeman. Not even given a locker, His attitude was outstanding and never spoke bad about the manager, A real professional. He stuck it out and as you say scored some really important goals. I wish him all the luck, If he is sold and should he ever come up against us, I will give him a huge cheer when he steps foot on the park again and hopefully everyone else will. Best wishes Niasse!!"

"Oumar just seems to score goals despite having very little game time. I reckon the lad will score many for Cardiff. We know he isn't a cultured player but he seems to make up for it in work rate. If only Lukaku had had half his work rate!"

"You can just see him coming here and banging a hat trick against us 😂"

"All the best to Oumar honest player....."

"He should be given a great send off if he does (Niasse that is lol)"

A bit of a wanderer who happens to turn up at the right place at the right time. If he gets 4 winning goals between now and the end of the season = 12 points and happy days. Bothroyd mark II? Frustrating at times but can bang them in. I just hope he doesn't get lonely up front, forget where he is and go for a burger after 70 mins!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    8 goals in 10 starts and 12 sub appearances in the Prem last season. That's pretty good going.
    Must have held onto something and finished off 39 times , sorta puts the above stats out of sync

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Must have held onto something and finished off 39 times , sorta puts the above stats out of sync
    Those are just based on the 58 minutes he's played this season across 5 games. I wasn't intending anyone to take it seriously

Reports from Merseyside say nothing agreed 🤔https://twitter.com/bbcmerseysport/s...16515206029313

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    Wow! Niasse and Sala if reports are true.
    Everton manager just on SSN says nothing confirmed yet.