+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 117 or so Tory MP's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 117 or so Tory MP's

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    One thing we can all count on is that once we know the outcome, this part of history will be rewritten.
    I had the same thought, 25 years from now someone will unlock the papers, and reveal the agendas and unknowns.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I had the same thought, 25 years from now someone will unlock the papers, and reveal the agendas and unknowns.
    They'll surely find out as well what a large part sheer ineptitude played in the whole shambles - for example, leaving party politics out of it, the decision to call that election in 2017 looked odd at the time and has proved to be one of the biggest political blunders of my lifetime, while two and a half years down the line no one can say for certain what the Leader of the Opposition's true thoughts are on Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    They'll surely find out as well what a large part sheer ineptitude played in the whole shambles - for example, leaving party politics out of it, the decision to call that election in 2017 looked odd at the time and has proved to be one of the biggest political blunders of my lifetime, while two and a half years down the line no one can say for certain what the Leader of the Opposition's true thoughts are on Brexit.
    Yes Indeed very badly advised , and decided on ,thinking the move to UKIP of Labour would be sustained proved a folly .

Mind you old Gordon made a few blunders.

With regards to the leader of the opposition , you only have to look at his voting record on all things Europe to know his position.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The good stuff gets locked away for 100 years