+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FT: NEWCASTLE UTD 3 : 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: NEWCASTLE UTD v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Unless this Sala guy can perform miracles on his own (with no service from midfield) then this seems like the end of the road. I wonder if he is regretting his decision already?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Ralls completely out of his depth too.
    Hard to be optimistic here, we are making them look a good side.
    We are in trouble alright.

Where is that side that looked so good against Leicester?
    I was wondering that myself ?

Reid comes on we immediately look better going forward

I'm so surprised...

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Unless this Sala guy can perform miracles on his own (with no service from midfield) then this seems like the end of the road. I wonder if he is regretting his decision already?
    This is too true. Against two of the worst teams in the league we failed to register a shot on goal.

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    This is too true. Against two of the worst teams in the league we failed to register a shot on goal.
    We aren't playing well but at least wait until the game's over before posting stuff like this

Bennett is a penalty waiting to happen and Joe Ralls can only pass backwards!

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    We aren't playing well but at least wait until the game's over before posting stuff like this
    Sorry, didn't know the rules boss. I'm pretty sure the players aren't reading this. Whether we're 75 or 90 minutes in - we are a bag of sh!te. Get you head out the ground.

Out set pieces attacking and defending have been awful this season. We were never going to be as effective from them but it's surprised me how poor we have been, some of the marking is just basic stuff.

We desperately need added creativity or the new guys will equally struggle up top.

Beige or Magnolia, which should I watch?

If we could only get a goal now in the last 10 minutes it would give the Geordies a significant dose of the jitters, then anything could happen.

We have missed Gunner today. No way would he have allowed that run for the first goal.

Sorry, didn't know the rules boss. I'm pretty sure the players aren't reading this. Whether we're 75 or 90 minutes in - we are a bag of sh!te. Get you head out the ground.
    If we are that bad then you should be happy - it will give you something to moan about. Dont see you post often when we win. This is a time to stand by the club, not post disgraceful stuff like this. If you think its that bad, dont bother watching it at all (if you do that is).

Bobby ****ing Reid. How much?

This whole season has been mismanaged from the get-go. We never stood a chance. I don't want to hear any bollocks about 100%. 100% of nothing is NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    If we are that bad then you should be happy - it will give you something to moan about. Dont see you post often when we win. This is a time to stand by the club, not post disgraceful stuff like this. If you think its that bad, dont bother watching it at all (if you do that is).
    You are ****ing pathetic. Just because you enjoy getting ****ed every week doesnt mean the rest of us have to. Man up!

Another away game, another 3 goals shipped.

We are going down with a whimper

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I don't post often full stop mate. Disgraceful? Grow up. I've been a season ticket holder since the mid 90s so am quite entitled to air my opinion. If you're okay with being all happy clappy watching this then good for you. But this is dire.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Another away game, another 3 goals shipped.
    Another nil !

7 games in the last month. 1 penalty. 1 sublime goal from Camarasa. 12 conceded.

Wrong-Dong looking like a world-beater today.

We're ****ing pathetic. The announcement of Sala signing will not lighten my mood. Grumpy tonight.

I don't post often full stop mate. Disgraceful? Grow up. I've been a season ticket holder since the mid 90s so am quite entitled to air my opinion. If you're okay with being all happy clappy watching this then good for you. But this is dire.
    PS Please refer to my previous Bennett comments.

Sobering really. Well second best and they didn't even have to do much. Probably going to need a lot more than Sala in before the window closes. Just look so tired also, as if the extra effort to try to keep our heads above water over the first half of the season has caught up with us.

Another 11 players required

Can't believe were going to spunk 20 mill on a striker at this stage.
    Seems daft to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Barmy View Post
    We have missed Gunner today. No way would he have allowed that run for the first goal.
    Gunnarsson would have been pointing at someone to make the tackle.