+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gonzalo Higuaín

Gonzalo Higuaín

Signed loan deal for Chelski.
    This I’m looking forward to, seeing what he can produce in premier league.

Re: Gonzalo Higuaín

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    Signed loan deal for Chelski.
    This I’m looking forward to, seeing what he can produce in premier league.
    I’ve never rated him as anything special. Be surprised if he makes more of an initial impact that Costa did.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    I’ve never rated him as anything special. Be surprised if he makes more of an initial impact that Costa did.
    So would I, considering Costa's initial impact was astounding. Scored 20+ league goals and won the Premier League

Edit: Just checked. He actually scored 20 in 26 league games.

Really good player, a massive improvement on what they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    So would I, considering Costa's initial impact was astounding. Scored 20+ league goals and won the Premier League

Edit: Just checked. He actually scored 20 in 26 league games.

Cost my hero a World Cup winners medal

Good article on the BBC about Dybala at Juventus

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46867871

Mad to think that Argentina have a strike force of Higuain, Aguero, Messi, Dybala, De Maria and Icardi available to them. Talk about a golden generation

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post

Mad to think that Argentina have a strike force of Higuain, Aguero, Messi, Dybala, De Maria and Icardi available to them. Talk about a golden generation
    Just like Belgium though. Nothing to show for it. (Yet)

Argentina have no midfield and hardly any defenders though. Belgium are strong all over the pitch.

Are you kidding Belgium beat the greatest team in the world at the world cup TWICE. You know that team who over achieved so much to beat Panama and Tunisia led by their best player playing for Sunderland with a last minute goal. Then smashed Colombia to a 1-1 draw and over coming all odds to beat the footballing giants Sweden .

Before arriving back the people's champions for somehow defying all the odds to some well deserved honours.

I have. Absolutely loved his top level for years. At his best, one of the best strikers in the world. Got the physique to play in the premiership, but maybe its to late for him. Thats why it is exiting. Costa? Costa is a boring prick. Dont care if he score goals.. His level of humanity is embarrassing.. Couldn't care less if he scored 999 goals or drove a taxi..

That's because the AFA are a complete joke. They played Haiti and that's it as a warm up for the World Cup. They've been so poorly managed and they lack midfield options to give the ball to the strikers. Didn't help that they played Mascherano and Perez in CM who can't pass water.

Heisenberg

I have. Absolutely loved his top level for years. At his best, one of the best strikers in the world. Got the physique to play in the premiership, but maybe its to late for him. Thats why it is exiting. Costa? Costa is a boring prick. Dont care if he score goals.. His level of humanity is embarrassing.. Couldn't care less if he scored 999 goals or drove a taxi..
    Surely the last insult that you could throw at Diego Costa is that he's boring.

Beat me to it

Sorry. I live a little above human deviation being interesting. After all I worked in the field for 30 years. As a footballer? Yes it’s boring. And it’s pathetic. But we all know by now details and balance is not your strong point.. Boring prick he is.. you both..

Heisenberg

Sorry. I live a little above human deviation being interesting. After all I worked in the field for 30 years. As a footballer? Yes it’s boring. And it’s pathetic. But we all know by now details and balance is not your strong point.. Boring prick he is.. you both..
    F**king hell

F**king hell
    Meaning? Vocabulary got your tounge? 🤔

Heisenberg

Meaning? Vocabulary got your tounge? ��
    My 'tounge' is fine thanks.

I'm laughing at your well reasoned response to me - the ramblings of a lunatic.

Let IT shine hisenpont! This is your night coming back as a muppet 👍

Are you a scarecrow?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post

And Sala...

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Are you a scarecrow?

My 'tounge' is fine thanks.

I'm laughing at your well reasoned response to me - the ramblings of a lunatic.
    Still. Meaning? You think working with human aggression and deviants for 30 years, not having any interest in Costa I lune? I find it pure sense. The guy is an idiot. And he has a few followers I presume..

asd.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Are you a scarecrow?
    Meaning?