+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gonzalo Higuaín

Heisenberg

Re: Gonzalo Higuaín

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    Let IT shine hisenpont! This is your night coming back as a muppet ��
    I have literally no idea what you're talking about.

Seriously... are you ok?

And you wonder why average pay in Wales are 19k? 🤔🤷*♂️

Meaning?
    You worked in the field for 30 years

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I have literally no idea what you're talking about.

Seriously... are you ok?
    That far off? But it was you talking, was it not? Uninteresting human being is my point. What is yours?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    You worked in the field for 30 years
    And still do. 90 k doing nothing. But listen to idiots. Brilliant work!

And still do. 90 k doing nothing. But listen to idiots. Brilliant work!
    I was explaining the scarecrow question to you

Heisenberg

That far off? But it was you talking, was it not? Uninteresting human being is my point. What is yours?
    My point is that you're coming across as unhinged and wondered if you are on the verge of a breakdown.

My point is that you're coming across as unhinged and wondered if you are on the verge of a breakdown.
    Why would you wonder that? There are is a 90% world view supporting my theory on football. Mostly becouse it’s logic. And a 10% think they know something like you. Why would I feel on a verge of anything, when my football I strictly science? Dosent make any sense. On the other hand. A poster trying to act though and not being able to see connections and elaborate!? That is a verge. Or survivalist 👍😘

Heisenberg

Why would you wonder that? There are is a 90% world view supporting my theory on football. Mostly becouse it’s logic. And a 10% think they know something like you. Why would I feel on a verge of anything, when my football I strictly science? Dosent make any sense. On the other hand. A poster trying to act though and not being able to see connections and elaborate!? That is a verge. Or survivalist ����
    Because you have spent the last half an hour babbling and being insulting without an ounce of cohesion in your words.

I'm not sure what I've said previously that you've obviously taken very personally, judging by your outbursts (I can only assume it's my views on your comrade, Solskjaer), but I didn't mean any offence.

Just take a minute and read back your posts and ask yourself if they sound like the words of someone who is doing ok.

I was explaining the scarecrow question to you
    No you didn’t. You asked a question. You know the difference?

Because you have spent the last half an hour babbling and being insulting without an ounce of cohesion in your words.

I'm not sure what I've said previously that you've obviously taken very personally, judging by your outbursts (I can only assume it's my views on your comrade, Solskjaer), but I didn't mean any offence.

Just take a minute and read back your posts and ask yourself if they sound like the words of someone who is doing ok.
    I don’t need to read back. I find Costa a lower human being and a uninteresting footballer. What is wrong with that? And yes, I find him boring. Met about 1000.. AND helped them in treatment. That’s when your ramblings came about.. He IS boring! You ok with me thinking that?

Solskjaer? He is making you look like an idiot as we speak. Luckily none of us care..

No you didn’t. You asked a question. You know the difference?
    Yes, a question is denoted by a question mark at the end of a sentence. A fact which seems to have passed you by. This was an interesting thread you started but between the tasteless salary boasts and the totally unnecessary aggression you're coming across as a bit of a tit to be honest.

I'm so pleased I've re-registered. I've missed threads like this.

Ken Smith's scarecrow . Take a bow, sir.

Yes, a question is denoted by a question mark at the end of a sentence. A fact which seems to have passed you by. This was an interesting thread you started but between the tasteless salary boasts and the totally unnecessary aggression you're coming across as a bit of a tit to be honest.
    Mate. Asking “are you a scare crow”, and supposedly explaining it to me are two different things. But yes, i might be. Or I might be an incoherent muppet. But In my view. Across all three message boards, there are about ten of you who has a clue about football! Your country and club has got it up the ass to long.. And the potential is fantastic at this club! Does that answer your question?

Mate. Asking “are you a scare crow”, and supposedly explaining it to me are two different things. But yes, i might be. Or I might be an incoherent muppet. But In my view. Across all three message boards, there are about ten of you who has a clue about football! Your country and club has got it up the ass to long.. And the potential is fantastic at this club! Does that answer your question?
    I didn't ask if you were a scarecrow you silly silly man

I didn't ask if you were a scarecrow you silly silly man
    I know. But there where some question marks in there supporting the theory, where there not? 🤔😂 Not important. I told you all. “Dejavu”..

I know. But there where some question marks in there supporting the theory, where there not? ���� Not important. I told you all. “Dejavu”..
    No, none. You're a delusional nutter.

No, none. You're a delusional nutter.
    Nope. And couldn’t care less if you thought so..

Been reading through this thread, and finding it difficult to make sense of Wolffs contributions.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Been reading through this thread, and finding it difficult to make sense of Wolffs contributions.
    You to?? I like Higuain! Did that make IT clear? Or did that welsh minimalist underdog, grandios overacheivement hit you to!? 🤔