+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Michael Gove

Michael Gove

Whether you like him or not, he ripped Jeremy a new one in this speech.

Re: Michael Gove

It was well delivered but I don't quite understand the logic. Spend 20 mins trashing the leader of the opposition and then ask for his help to get your shitty non-deal through parliament.

Not as good as Tom Watson's speech which came just before in my view, but the two speeches which ended the debate were, predictably, much more impressive than the ones from the party leaders which began it.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Not as good as Tom Watson's speech which came just before in my view, but the two speeches which ended the debate were, predictably, much more impressive than the ones from the party leaders which began it.
    Yeah but there wasnt as much bantz which after all is the sole purpose of the HOC

Horrible man Gove is, he's good at that despatch box , and very blunt about JC being open to talking to others around the world who might have a worse track record than May , I think it was a play for leadership , he may well get as well over Boris .

Bad day yesterday for JC , he's missing an big opportunity in my view .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Horrible man Gove is, he's good at that despatch box , and very blunt about JC being open to talking to others around the world who might have a worse track record than May , I think it was a play for leadership , he may well get as well over Boris .

Bad day yesterday for JC , he's missing an big opportunity in my view .
    Has there ever been such a spineless weasel in charge of the two major parties? The torries are on their arses and yet labour are just well .......this is one of the biggest decision this land will ever make and the government is a complete shambles