+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sala

Sala

Posted in another thread; but.. agent's plane landed in Nantes this morning, spent 20 minutes and is now on it's way to Cardiff.

Race against the clock for tomorrows game.

Re: Sala

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Posted in another thread; but.. agent's plane landed in Nantes this morning, spent 20 minutes and is now on it's way to Cardiff.

Race against the clock for tomorrows game.
    Maybe we are signing the agent....

Does anyone know what's the cut off time for tomorrow's game for us to register him? Is it midday today?

Same aircraft that was in cardiff on Tuesday (n834te) is on its way back now. Landing in about 20 mins

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Does anyone know what's the cut off time for tomorrow's game for us to register him? Is it midday today?
    Yep

Yep
    Loads of time then...

Loads of time then...
    They'll get it done. Unless there's any sort of medical concern; you'd hope given how long it's been going on for they've prepped the paperwork... hopefully .

Quote Originally Posted by TheFLA View Post
    Same aircraft that was in cardiff on Tuesday (n834te) is on its way back now. Landing in about 20 mins
    My apologies, its a different aircraft but from the same company, on approach into cardiff now

They'll get it done. Unless there's any sort of medical concern; you'd hope given how long it's been going on for they've prepped the paperwork... hopefully .
    I hope they have got his work permit sorted out!!

Just touched down

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    I hope they have got his work permit sorted out!!
    He'll be an EU national, I'd imagine. He's been in France since 2010 and I think they have a limit of non EU players.

He'll be an EU national, I'd imagine. He's been in France since 2010 and I think they have a limit of non EU players.
    We have crashed out we may not be in Europe, or we may ,or we are ,or we could be ,who knows

He's just popped into the Culver for a quick one.
    Not long to wait now

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    He's just popped into the Culver for a quick one.
    Not long to wait now
    Greggs next ,to prove his Warnock Britishness , then his medial , hat trick at Newcastle , bingo

Apparently, there's a drone at Rhoose and the plane is being re-directed.

Warnock just said Sala won't play tomorrow even if the deal is completed in time.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Greggs next ,to prove his Warnock Britishness , then his medial , hat trick at Newcastle , bingo
    Bit worried as he popped in the gents 20 minutes ago and he hasn't come out yet.
    Hop there's no congestion on Cowbridge road!

According to transfermarkt he has dual Argentine and Italian nationality

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Warnock just said Sala won't play tomorrow even if the deal is completed in time.
    Yep - seems the medical he's having isn't a 'proper' one, so would prevent him meeting the 12:00 deadline for signing. Sounds weird to me but whatever the truth is, it seems he's not available tomorrow. Also seems as if Niasse is unlikely to play a full match either.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Yep - seems the medical he's having isn't a 'proper' one, so would prevent him meeting the 12:00 deadline for signing. Sounds weird to me but whatever the truth is, it seems he's not available tomorrow. Also seems as if Niasse is unlikely to play a full match either.
    He's having a proper medical, as we're spending £15m on him! I'm not sure what you mean?!

He's having a proper medical, as we're spending £15m on him! I'm not sure what you mean?!
    I don't think that a loan medical is as thorough as a buying medical, our Neil did say that Niasse has not played much but that Sala has been, I would not be surprised to see Sala on the bench tomorrow, knowing our Neil! don't let Newcastle know our starting lineup, unless of course, Newcastle have been in touch with Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    I don't think that a loan medical is as thorough as a buying medical, our Neil did say that Niasse has not played much but that Sala has been, I would not be surprised to see Sala on the bench tomorrow, knowing our Neil! don't let Newcastle know our starting lineup, unless of course, Newcastle have been in touch with Leeds
    Sala can't play. He needed to be registered by midday today.

Sala can't play. He needed to be registered by midday today.
    Is that not just for loans?

Also he could have signed pending medical at 11:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. View Post
    Is that not just for loans?

Also he could have signed pending medical at 11:59.
    He needs to be registered, so he'd have to pass the medical first. It's a non starter unless the club have kept it under wraps for an hour or so, which I find unlikely.