+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sala on a huge salary

Re: Sala on a huge salary

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    I don't. I don't work in an envirnoment where that can be done. I'd be told, "If you don't like what we pay you, go elsewhere."
    Culture. It sucks, and when the day come when you can make demands, do it! Becouse you ****ing worked for it!

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    A bit out of order.
    Not at all. Pretending prick of a poster, on record looking for a fight. He got it 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    Country or clubs? �� Not saying. My is anonymous. But two of them did well in Europa league this year. And I’m old. So it’s not important. But by god city fans. ****ing wake up, will you?
    Thought as much

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Thought as much
    No you didn’t. Just tried to be cute.

No you didn’t. Just tried to be cute.
    No just hoped in vain that you weren't trying to impress strangers on a football messageboard by pretending you'd played football, but sadly you are that guy

Wolff, I've just been reading some of your post history and it seems that you've always come across as a bit of a cwnt.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    No just hoped in vain that you weren't trying to impress strangers on a football messageboard by pretending you'd played football, but sadly you are that guy
    I am? Don’t mind what I’m ever presided at. But yes, I did play football. And I have a higher coach degree than your presious Slade. But not higher than my precious Ole. And I think most of you have a much more higher potential than lead out. It’s a strategic stance... Don’t care if some don’t like it 😉

£8k a week at Nantes 5x/6x more with us, he will be on around £40/50k a week!

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Wolff, I've just been reading some of your post history and it seems that you've always come across as a bit of a cwnt.
    I’m not. I’m a prick. Big difference, and a chosen one. Dumb is more of a hand out..

I am? Don’t mind what I’m ever presided at. But yes, I did play football. And I have a higher coach degree than your presious Slade. But not higher than my precious Ole. And I think most of you have a much more higher potential than lead out. It’s a strategic stance... Don’t care if some don’t like it ��
    You have a Pro License?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    You have a Pro License?
    Nope. Only continent A. And not going any further..

I am? Don’t mind what I’m ever presided at. But yes, I did play football. And I have a higher coach degree than your presious Slade. But not higher than my precious Ole. And I think most of you have a much more higher potential than lead out. It’s a strategic stance... Don’t care if some don’t like it ��
    You’re Craig Bellamy and I claim my prize

I can. Played a few games. Even with the flag on my chest. And it’s the same. IF you have anything to offer..
    I see your tin hat is on again Wolfy

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    Sala will earn 7-times what he was on at Nantes, according to the Nantes manager in these translated Tweets...

https://twitter.com/FCNantes

If he was only on 10k week surely paying him 40k to keep in line with our wage structure would be right? Why pay him anymore?
    Really hope we have learnt our lesson with wages etc.....something tells me we havent

"@ EmilianoSala1 is 28. Cardiff offers him six to seven times his salary, and I might have made the same decision if I had been in his shoes."

@ EmilianoSala1 was very appreciated. He is a very endearing boy. I have no resentment towards him. I really enjoyed this player. But the proposed salary weighs in a decision. "

"........

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I see your tin hat is on again Wolfy
    On the contriary! Go ****ing grab it! Demand it!

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    You’re Craig Bellamy and I claim my prize
    No, I’m not gay! And I’m not affended if you are. Love is 💕 👍