+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I知 at the game

I知 at the game

If Neil can稚 sort this nonsense out at half time against these no hoper GBs I will be more than Pised off.
    We need to pile on to them. They will collapse in a bundle of nerves.
    👍

Re: I知 at the game

Yeah looks like it, we never win there ffs

If they are no hopers what are we?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    If they are no hopers what are we?
    He's had a good drink obvs

This whole Sala saga looks even more ridiculous now. The tactics are utterly useless and as much as I love him, Neil cannot keep us up. We're heading down and it looks like we're not even going to put up a fight if you look at the last 2 performances. Burnley and Southampton grinding out results. We were lucky not to lose to a very poor Huddersfield side. We could quite comfortably lose our next 3 games and be seriously cut adrift.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Not3s View Post
    This whole Sala saga looks even more ridiculous now. The tactics are utterly useless and as much as I love him, Neil cannot keep us up. We're heading down and it looks like we're not even going to put up a fight if you look at the last 2 performances. Burnley and Southampton grinding out results. We were lucky not to lose to a very poor Huddersfield side. We could quite comfortably lose our next 3 games and be seriously cut adrift.
    That very poor Huddersfield side were/are? much better than us. Did you see the stats ?

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    That very poor Huddersfield side were/are? much better than us. Did you see the stats ?
    Exactly my point. They have 11 points all season and were miles better than us.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Not3s View Post
    Exactly my point. They have 11 points all season and were miles better than us.
    Get David Wagner in....

Poor sod.