+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bobby Reid

Re: Bobby Reid

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Massively over rated by City fans in my opinion.
    Genuinely out of interest, do you think we have any underrated players?

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie View Post
    Plenty in the ground today saying that too.
    Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Genuinely out of interest, do you think we have any underrated players?
    At the moment, No. I'd like to see more from Reid, i'm hoping he can develop.

I'm a Reid hater, but even i have to agree Warnock hasnt given him a bloody chance. We play so negative, especially recently

I Agree! It's all out attack for me now with two wingers, Murphy, Reid or Harris servicing Niasse and Sala.
    Warnock has to finally establish an attacking mifield and go for the throat!
    If he persists with selecting them intermittently then we'll be getting more and more familiar with the bottom three again...
    Just stick with our best attacking line up and stick to it! it's crunch time now and with some winnable games coming up and we could yet grind out some wins.

At the moment, No. I'd like to see more from Reid, i'm hoping he can develop.
    I think Magna is our most underrated player.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    It is worrying that we have such a defensive mindset that we have difficulty snapping out of it too.

Can you honestly say at any stage away from home we have showed anything close to having a go and deserving an equaliser when we have gone one behind?

It almost seems pointless watching the rest of the game when we go one behind away.
    "It's not been an easy season for me - 94 minutes in front, that's all we've been. On the bench, that's the only time I've been able to enjoy it, 94 minutes."

Neil Warnock.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46937945

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Yup, I don't think Warnock has managed Reid well at all.
    Personally I don’t see where he fits in this system

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Isn't that the point? He's one of our two big summer signings and he doesn't fit.

Do you think he should change the system to suit the players we have? I'm not entirely sure what our system is anyway

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I think Magna is our most underrated player.
    If he could cut out those lapses in concentration and possess a little more composure then we'd have a player on our hands.

If he could cut out those lapses in concentration and possess a little more composure then we'd have a player on our hands.
    Would he be playing for us though?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Would he be playing for us though?
    Well no, but maybe if we were in the Prem. He's out of contract in the summer, so I guess we'll find out.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Seriously?
    I think because he’s played at right back he’s seen as going to be amazing at CB.

I agree that he’s way overrated

He doesn't. So why buy him? First game of the season he was alone up front and got completely bullied off the ball every time it came anywhere near him. He may as well not been out there.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He doesn't. So why buy him? First game of the season he was alone up front and got completely bullied off the ball every time it came anywhere near him. He may as well not been out there.
    Its like every bloody transfer window it's hard to get players to sign ,we cannot compete financially hence we struggle and go for second best ,nd get robbed doing it, to be fair to the club Reid and Murphy were seen as huge prospects, what we lack is creative midfielders and wing backs .

Reid and Murphy will slaughter teams next year in the Championship.

Bigger disappointment for me has been Junior and MWL , Peltier, Ralls , they look well out of thier depth at times ,they have thier moments and Zohore well ,what's to be said that hasn't been said

Yes he has great potential, I do feel he has suffered unfairly at not having the luxury of a sustained guaranteed centre back position , he's always going to have lapses of concentration in a role he's not suited too out wide .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Its like every bloody transfer window it's hard to get players to sign ,we cannot compete financially hence we struggle and go for second best ,nd get robbed doing it, to be fair to the club Reid and Murphy were seen as huge prospects, what we lack is creative midfielders and wing backs .

Reid and Murphy will slaughter teams next year in the Championship.

Bigger disappointment for me has been Junior and MWL , Peltier, Ralls , they look well out of thier depth at times ,they have thier moments and Zohore well ,what's to be said that hasn't been said
    If we go down and keep this squad together barring Camarasa and whoever else comes in. I think we'll have a good squad capable of playing decent football. Having said that, I'm sure Villa, Stoke, West Brom etc felt the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Do you think he should change the system to suit the players we have? I'm not entirely sure what our system is anyway
    Perhaps by playing some football now and then?

Arrow Re: Bobby Reid

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    It is worrying that we have such a defensive mindset that we have difficulty snapping out of it too.

Can you honestly say at any stage away from home we have showed anything close to having a go and deserving an equaliser when we have gone one behind?

It almost seems pointless watching the rest of the game when we go one behind away.
    We looked ok at Leicester, Huddersfield, there have been others .
    Hey everyone on here is giving Cardiff a kicking .
    I shouldn't expect any thing else

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Perhaps by playing some football now and then?
    Erm NO! The players must give ��% first and then get the ball up the field as quickly as possible, we were 21st in the championship not long ago ffs