+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bobby Reid

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bobby Reid

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    We always start off playing too deep, waiting for the opposition to score a goal or two before we show any attacking intent.
    It is worrying that we have such a defensive mindset that we have difficulty snapping out of it too.

Can you honestly say at any stage away from home we have showed anything close to having a go and deserving an equaliser when we have gone one behind?

It almost seems pointless watching the rest of the game when we go one behind away.

Re: Bobby Reid

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    It is worrying that we have such a defensive mindset that we have difficulty snapping out of it too.

Can you honestly say at any stage away from home we have showed anything close to having a go and deserving an equaliser when we have gone one behind?

It almost seems pointless watching the rest of the game when we go one behind away.
    "It's not been an easy season for me - 94 minutes in front, that's all we've been. On the bench, that's the only time I've been able to enjoy it, 94 minutes."

Neil Warnock.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46937945

Arrow Re: Bobby Reid

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post

We looked ok at Leicester, Huddersfield, there have been others .
    Hey everyone on here is giving Cardiff a kicking .
    I shouldn't expect any thing else