+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thanks Neil but goodbye

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Thanks Neil but goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by JennyWren View Post
    Absolutely awful. Newcastle have been crap all season, and they stroll past to an easy win. Defensively we conceded a pile of easy goals over recent weeks.

No goals against Huddersfield. None against Newcastle. One goal in 5 games. £6m Madine, no goals. £18m refused for Zohore, no goals. £12m for Reid, two goals. Top scorer, a converted right back.

Going into games against the big teams with a defeated attitude. Tactics that would have been outdated in 1992 when the Premier League started.

It is a shambles. All this bullshit about "enjoying the ride", ****ing easy to say when you are on huge wages. Deflecting blame to refs, players who didn't sign, and even Brexit?

No room for sentimentality at this club, and no room for prehistoric tactics in the Premier League. Get rid, before his fine work last season becomes irrelevant.
    No one was complaining when we turned down £18million for Zohore

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    No one was complaining when we turned down £18million for Zohore
    I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    I did.
    I don’t believe for a minute that bha bid 18 million for kenny Ken, no way, after scoring a few goals in the championship. Vincent would have swam back here to sell him for that.....