+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 50m spent in 12 months

Re: 50m spent in 12 months

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    J R Hartley it seems that you are the muppet. Another negative idiot, we have enough of those about without you posting absolute shite all the time, they need you over in Swansea, you must either be a Jack or are just plain stupid!
    Ah bless! Another fool who thinks anyone who doesn’t agree with him is a Jack.

Moron

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    I am enjoying this season immensely.
    Really? I guess the dizzy heights of about 8th in the championship is about as high as a club from the least most successful sporting city in the UK can hope for. Truly amazing.

I think Sala is a very astute buy. If he carries on scoring as he has done in France he is going to be worth an awful lot more than what City have paid for him.

[QUOTE=dandywarhol;4943291][QUOTE=dandywarhol;4943276]

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I did correct that to the transfer deadline 31/01
    31/07/1968 is when i had my first shag
    Was he any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    J R Hartley it seems that you are the muppet. Another negative idiot, we have enough of those about without you posting absolute shite all the time, they need you over in Swansea, you must either be a Jack or are just plain stupid!
    I don't understand the whole negative thing. Why can't I be negative? We are in a very negative situtaion and it seems like we're not allowed to talk about it. And then I have people throwing back at me that I like being negative. I DON'T. I'm not enjoying this. I SEE negativivty on the field, so I talk about it. I don't expect top 6. 17th is fine with me. It's just that in my opinion we didn't even set ourselfves up for that. Last year was great, but it was just obvious that we were no where near equipped for the EPL and nothing was done. We spent over 20m on two decent players in the summer that don't even start. When Bobby Reid does play, he's being asked to do somthing that he is incapable of. WTF? I love Callum Paterson, but he's limited at best. He'll NEVER player for another EPL team. He can't even defend, but we've played half season with him at center forward ON HIS OWN FFS! And now we sign Sala. For 15 million quid. What's he going to? Dribble the ball the length of the pitch and pass it in? I'm not blaming the players, (although our most talented player seems to have have given up - unless he's carrying knock) but the club's whole approcach to this season has been naive at best. Lazy, and ill-conceieved at worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    I am enjoying this season immensely.
    Inkedcharleyid.jpg

Really?

I do kind of agree to the OP whilst it's not a great amount of money for a pl team. If we needed to recoup that money could we. Nobody seems to have risen in value.

We should have made sure those who came on were much better than we had, however it looks like we just spent the money and increased the numbers. We might as well have kept Pilkington and Tomlin in the team.

The midfield is so weak , the only good thing is nobody is going to be demanding staying in the pl.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post

[QUOTE=the other bob wilson;4943398]
    Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    For weeks people have been moaning on this board that we havent spent enough. Now apparently we have spent too much !! Unbelievable - I give up.[/QUOTE

Yes, we've spent way, way too little on players who play for our team every week in the past twelve months and way, way too much on players who don't play for our team every week - I hope that's not too complicated for you.
    So - if you sign a player for say £10m you have to guarantee to him, his agent and the fans that you are going to pick him every game, no matter how well he plays or trains. NW obviously signed Murphy and Reid, knowing that they werent going to perform, probably just to upset you. Is that too complicated for you ?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Really? I guess the dizzy heights of about 8th in the championship is about as high as a club from the least most successful sporting city in the UK can hope for. Truly amazing.
    Last 5 - W W W W W
    Last 11 - L 0

Meanwhile on MOTD you continue to look a bunch of Sunday morning hoofers...

See you next year (or maybe not).

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I don't understand the whole negative thing. Why can't I be negative? We are in a very negative situtaion and it seems like we're not allowed to talk about it. And then I have people throwing back at me that I like being negative. I DON'T. I'm not enjoying this. I SEE negativivty on the field, so I talk about it. I don't expect top 6. 17th is fine with me. It's just that in my opinion we didn't even set ourselfves up for that. Last year was great, but it was just obvious that we were no where near equipped for the EPL and nothing was done. We spent over 20m on two decent players in the summer that don't even start. When Bobby Reid does play, he's being asked to do somthing that he is incapable of. WTF? I love Callum Paterson, but he's limited at best. He'll NEVER player for another EPL team. He can't even defend, but we've played half season with him at center forward ON HIS OWN FFS! And now we sign Sala. For 15 million quid. What's he going to? Dribble the ball the length of the pitch and pass it in? I'm not blaming the players, (although our most talented player seems to have have given up - unless he's carrying knock) but the club's whole approcach to this season has been naive at best. Lazy, and ill-conceieved at worst.
    By posting this diatribe of drivel you have just proved what some people think about your attitude to be correct. You spent most of last season moaning about City as well.

[QUOTE=dml1954;4943548]
    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

So - if you sign a player for say £10m you have to guarantee to him, his agent and the fans that you are going to pick him every game, no matter how well he plays or trains. NW obviously signed Murphy and Reid, knowing that they werent going to perform, probably just to upset you. Is that too complicated for you ?
    Hilarious, if that's the best you can come up with you really should have stuck to your original plan and ignored my message .

[QUOTE=the other bob wilson;4943592]
    Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post

Hilarious, if that's the best you can come up with you really should have stuck to your original plan and ignored my message .
    Bob, you're pissing into the wind with this one.