+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 50m spent in 12 months

Re: 50m spent in 12 months

[QUOTE=dandywarhol;4943276][QUOTE=Eric the Half a Bee;4943271]Nobody is taking delight in our failure. It's what always happens in situations like this. Lots of questions, issues raised, it's a bit like an emergency meeting where people try and work out what's going wrong.[/QUOTE
    We have signed 2 new players in a matter of days
    Probably more to come. Players heading for the exit door. Questions will be answered by 31/01

[QUOTE=dandywarhol;4943276]
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Nobody is taking delight in our failure. It's what always happens in situations like this. Lots of questions, issues raised, it's a bit like an emergency meeting where people try and work out what's going wrong.[/QUOTE
    Probably more to come. Players heading for the exit door. Questions will be answered by 31/7.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Why don’t you start your own forum if you don’t like it that people dont agree with your opinion
    That is brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    That is brilliant!
    Everyone you disagree with you moan that they are bringing the forum down.

FACT

Sorry ETHB but there is a great deal of delight being taken by some on here who seem to feel it somehow makes them more knowledgeable. Questions and debate are fine. That's not what's happening here. The addition of our new 'ex-International' expert just adds to the misery.
    Jesus wept.

Inside forward.

It seems clear to me they are lightweight and being bullied out of matches. NW has said himself they are working hard in the gym to bulk up but perhaps he's lying?
    Then maybe, just maybe, he should be looking at tactics where we lessen the need for physicality (not that we have much anyway) and try and develop our bambis to play a more possession orientated game, rather than a battle.

Nobody is taking delight in our failure. It's what always happens in situations like this. Lots of questions, issues raised, it's a bit like an emergency meeting where people try and work out what's going wrong.[/QUOTE
    Probably more to come. Players heading for the exit door. Questions will be answered by 31/7.
    Everyone you disagree with you moan that they are bringing the forum down.

FACT
    Come on boys we are all City fans. Its all an over reaction to getting stuffed today.
    Time for cocoa and beddy byes

[QUOTE=J R Hartley;4943280]
    Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post

No, give him his dues. We'll all know how successful this season has been by the end of July.

[QUOTE=dandywarhol;4943288]

Come on boys we are all City fans. Its all an over reaction to getting stuffed today.
    :thumbup

[QUOTE=Eric the Half a Bee;4943289]

No, give him his dues. We'll all know how successful this season has been by the end of July.
    I did correct that to the transfer deadline 31/01
    31/07/1968 is when i had my first shag

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    Question Jamie. Listening to Blakey’s earlier. He was talking about City and it’s playing identity. He identified it as crafters, miners and factory workers. Straight line and putting a shift in. What do you think the playing identity of Cardiff is? Not rhetorical, as I don’t have a clue..
    Right now I haven't got a clue either we had a good run under DJ where we was a lot more than just grafters but just couldn't get the job done then since malky we've been mainly made up of grafters

[QUOTE=dandywarhol;4943288]

Aye can we keep is semi-civil

Agreed.

What is it about centre midfield that we've never really got right? I reckon that Scimeca and McPhail was arguably our best centre midfield partnership in recent times. We've never had someone as comfortable on the ball and with as keen an eye for a pass as McPhail in over a decade. Saying that, we've never really had a front two like Bothroyd and Chopra either.

We always seem to prefer grafters in the middle instead of footballers. I recall lengthy debates with Sludge back in the day over his idol Willie Boland.

This is so true!
    Players who run around a lot and that's about it. Then you hear the well-worn cliché that they're doing a lot of the unseen work... yeah, right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Why is he loving it?

Who said that we'd all love to be playing like a 'top team'?

How do you know that Warnock will change his style with better quality players?
    The evidence of nearly forty years in football management says he won't do. Neil Warnock has done a very good job in many respects at Cardiff, but his record in terms of players he has paid a fee for is downright poor and, having been given more money to spend than any other manager than Malky Mackay (and that may change by the end of this month) there has been no sign whatsoever of any development in terms of playing style - indeed, I'd say we've become more basic and one dimensional in what we do when we have the ball than we were in the second half of the 16/17 season.

For weeks people have been moaning on this board that we havent spent enough. Now apparently we have spent too much !! Unbelievable - I give up.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    For weeks people have been moaning on this board that we havent spent enough. Now apparently we have spent too much !! Unbelievable - I give up.
    I don't think anyone is saying that

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I don't think anyone is saying that
    dml is clearly trolling - nobody is that dull

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    dml is clearly trolling - nobody is that dull
    I thought that at the start but think he's genuine ��

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    J R Hartley it seems that you are the muppet. Another negative idiot, we have enough of those about without you posting absolute shite all the time, they need you over in Swansea, you must either be a Jack or are just plain stupid!
    HAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    HAHAHAHA!
    Why you still show up on here I'll never know.

It's like you get a kick out of making yourself look a complete @rse or something.

[QUOTE=dml1954;4943380]For weeks people have been moaning on this board that we havent spent enough. Now apparently we have spent too much !! Unbelievable - I give up.[/QUOTE

Yes, we've spent way, way too little on players who play for our team every week in the past twelve months and way, way too much on players who don't play for our team every week - I hope that's not too complicated for you.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Why you still show up on here I'll never know.

It's like you get a kick out of making yourself look a complete @rse or something.
    I am enjoying this season immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    I am enjoying this season immensely.
    You were calling your team ‘clueless ****ing rubbish’ a couple of months ago. Fickle and fairweather as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    You were calling your team ‘clueless ****ing rubbish’ a couple of months ago. Fickle and fairweather as ever.
    Correct. 2nd season in a row he was boycotting but gave up the boycott when the team started winning.