If anybody is at a loss as to why it isn't working for us take a look at that first goal yesterday.

I didn't pay that much attention when I watched it first time round other than thinking he cut through us very easily but watch the players that get pulled around and seem pre occupied with their man rather than put in a challenge on Schar.

Peltier is trying to challenge the man in possession initially in the left back position with Hoilett behind him (not sure why as it doesn't show the build up to this) and then carries on following him into a defensive midfield position. He then watches Schar beat his man and keep running and doesn't seem to react even when he moves into the box.

Bennett seems more concerned with his man than moving to the ball and backs off to almost the six yard box and then puts in a half arsed block attempt way too late.

Manga has Rondon and again stays with him while Schar runs into our box.

Most frustrating of all is Bamba who has no man but while watching Schar backs off from the edge of the D to the edge of the six yard box while not effecting play despite not having a man.

All in all a comedy of errors but many just doing what they are being told to do and stick with their man.
When does the danger become obvious here as many didn't react to the threat until he was inside the box and shooting.

The three people in the box that are goal side back off to the six yard box and lay out the red carpet for Schar.
I honestly think Bamba does it because the other two are backing off with the men they have been told to man mark.

If that doesn't show everybody that this tactic isn't working then nothing will.