+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock's post match comments

Warnock's post match comments

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...48065582658479

I'm sorry but what game was he watching? "We came out positive" ffs

Re: Warnock's post match comments

His pre and post match comments have baffled me all season if I'm honest.
    He has always been a bit eccentric but he isn't fooling anybody with those comments yesterday.

He is above criticism for many though because he brought us up and it is better than a trip to Hartlepool in the fourth division 30 years ago. You know the ones "You think this is bad, you should have been at....".

We have huge potential but accepting bad performances and somehow excusing them will see us fail to achieve it time and again.

I understand and appreciate when he's made similar statements after games when we've lost after putting up a fight because that sends a genuine message to the players that they've tried hard etc.

What I don't like to hear is bullshit. If they've had a shit game, he should tell us that he recognises the fact they were shit as I'm sure we'd respect that. I imagine his persona in the dressing room would be entirely different.

Going on record by saying that there were positives/great group of lads doesn't sit right with me.

It's expensive being a football fan and though admittedly I personally didn't make the long trip up yesterday, I feel gutted for those of you who did, only to be told in so many words that the team played well.

I'd hope that the club would offer you a gesture in the way of your coach fare back.

I know he is trying to deflect criticism from the team but We had 2 good results at Palace and Leicester which gave the fans hope but since New Year’s Day we have been woeful failing to score against Spurs ..fair enough, Gilkingham,Huddersfield and Newcastle!! The last 3 games getting 5 shots on target with 4 of them against League 1 opponents who lost 0-3 at home to Walsall yesterday

Sorry feeling sorry for myself this morning and it is the performances rather than results that concern me if we were being unlucky then you would hope luck would change but now we have to hope Sala and Niasse are going to score enough to save us but I am not sure where the chances will come from to score ?

You know we're playing badly when Warnock is this positive after a defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    I know he is trying to deflect criticism from the team ...
    Just because everyone can see what he is doing - doesnt mean it is justified! he is speaking to the thousands at home in a post match interview FOR A REASON

NW is a legend for getting us into the PL but anything beyond that he is a fcking joke...that last game has finally tipped the scales for me