+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Poor neil is going to absolutely explode if arter is recalled/sold

Re: Poor neil is going to absolutely explode if arter is recalled/sold

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    You have no ****ing idea about my life or my outloolok on it. My life is ****ing AWESOME. I love my wife, my family and friends. Believe me, we have a good time. I'm not a ****ing pussy though. I don't just settle for what I'm given and I'll speak my mind if things are not to my liking.
    Trouble is, as far as City are concerned, nothing is to your liking. You appear to love Fulham though.

Because City are ****ing shit you ****ing numbskull. Fulham have a better squad and a better manager. I think they'll stay up. They at least have a chance. And if they do, their 100+ Million will be money well spent. I would gladly swap places with them now. I'd take their manager and their whole squad.

Because City are ****ing shit you ****ing numbskull. Fulham have a better squad and a better manager. I think they'll stay up. They at least have a chance. And if they do, their 100+ Million will be money well spent. I would gladly swap places with them now. I'd take their manager and their whole squad.
    Given that you’ve already relegated City and Huddersfield who do you think Fulham will catch?

If Fulham don't better Newcastle (and our) points total in their next two games (Brighton and Palace)... then they are ****ed. 7 points behind safety already. You talk some breeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    If Fulham don't better Newcastle (and our) points total in their next two games (Brighton and Palace)... then they are ****ed. 7 points behind safety already. You talk some breeze.
    You talk so hip man.

I think Fulham have a chance. They're better equipped than we are. They played very well today. I think they'll pick up a few points. In my opinion, despite their awful start, they are better than Newcastle and Burnley. Maybe southampton. They're better than us. Huddersfiemld were better than us last week. I think we will finish bottom.

If you don't think Fulham have a better squad and manager than us, then you're about as ignorant about football as you are about the NFL.

You talk so hip man.

I think Fulham have a chance. They're better equipped than we are. They played very well today. I think they'll pick up a few points. In my opinion, despite their awful start, they are better than Newcastle and Burnley. Maybe southampton. They're better than us. Huddersfiemld were better than us last week. I think we will finish bottom.

If you don't think Fulham have a better squad and manager than us, then you're about as ignorant about football as you are about the NFL.
    I imagine I'm half your age, so that might explain it. Sorry Grandad.

As it happens I do think Fulham have a better squad and manager than us on paper, but unfortunately for them (and you) football isn't played on paper. If Fulham 'have a chance', then we have a good chance of survival. Nice passing is all well and good, but the facts remain they have no grit in that team, and you need that in a relegation fight. A lot of it.

For our shortcomings, and surely a skid like this was beyond inevitable, nor a shock, and something every other team around us has been through, and will go through again, we have shown this season the will to come from behind and chase a game.

Not ignorant, just have a different opinion to you, clearly. You have toys to pick up.

You have no ****ing idea about my life or my outloolok on it. My life is ****ing AWESOME. I love my wife, my family and friends. Believe me, we have a good time. I'm not a ****ing pussy though. I don't just settle for what I'm given and I'll speak my mind if things are not to my liking.
    Normal post from a normal man

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Normal post from a normal man
    Remind me what your former username was again. You got banned right?

Remind me what your former username was again. You got banned right?
    No I’ve had this username for well over 5 years now changed it when we changed boards.

Never been banned, Mike wouldn’t want rid of his box-office poster.

If they go down, which I fully expect them to do so, they'll have pissed £100m plus up the wall, and will be staring financial oblivion in the face. They're beyond stuffed if they go down. They still can't defend either. I know you love them and everything but they're shit. That's why they've got less points than us, who are also shit.

There's no way they should have spent £30m on Anguissa, or £6m on a keeper that doesn't make the bench. It's Ok, they spent £20m on Mawson and £27m on Seri. Nobody in the Prem is going to touch them with a barge pole if they go down.

I'm struggling to see how a side we beat comfortably are better equipped to stay up than we are and are suddenly better than us

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I'm struggling to see how a side we beat comfortably are better equipped to stay up than we are and are suddenly better than us
    Yeah but look at the names they have. You've got this all wrong. Granted they've got one win in 10, and 6 points from 30 but they're totally going to turn this round. Ranieri has got 9 points from his 15 games. Some miraculous recovery needs to happen every bloody quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    I imagine I'm half your age, so that might explain it. Sorry Grandad.

As it happens I do think Fulham have a better squad and manager than us on paper, but unfortunately for them (and you) football isn't played on paper. If Fulham 'have a chance', then we have a good chance of survival. Nice passing is all well and good, but the facts remain they have no grit in that team, and you need that in a relegation fight. A lot of it.

For our shortcomings, and surely a skid like this was beyond inevitable, nor a shock, and something every other team around us has been through, and will go through again, we have shown this season the will to come from behind and chase a game.

Not ignorant, just have a different opinion to you, clearly. You have toys to pick up.
    Neither do we away from home.

The team looked out on their feet on the weekend but it looks as though we aren't interested in trying to get a point other than at our stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post

The team looked out on their feet on the weekend but it looks as though we aren't interested in trying to get a point other than at our stadium.
    Shame we got a win in our last away game then. We've been bloody awful recently but we need some perspective. 10 days off and 2 new faces (in hope more than expectation perhaps) and we might see them pick up again. The world is not over, we're not adrift, we're not even bottom. Everyone knew this would be a tough season but it seems toys are being thrown out of the pram. Let's be honest, we're a million miles from being good enough to stay up so the fact we've given it a go in a feat in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Yeah but look at the names they have. You've got this all wrong. Granted they've got one win in 10, and 6 points from 30 but they're totally going to turn this round. Ranieri has got 9 points from his 15 games. Some miraculous recovery needs to happen every bloody quickly.
    And they ALMOST drew with Spurs

Champions League material IMO

Yeah fair point, but at least we do (most of the time, excluding the big teams) at home. Having been to Watford, Huddersfield, Newcastle and Leicester away, I really cannot understand why we can't try and play like we did against Leicester, when we're away from home. Rode our luck, but were very good second half of that game.

Tactically, it's easy to see why Warnock has never made it in the prem. However, we're in a much, much better position than the two below us, so let Neil do his thing and hope he can motivate us to safety.

Just been confirmed that he's staying with us

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46951012

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post

"which at the moment they are not exercising". Doesn't mean they won't.

Shame we got a win in our last away game then. We've been bloody awful recently but we need some perspective. 10 days off and 2 new faces (in hope more than expectation perhaps) and we might see them pick up again. The world is not over, we're not adrift, we're not even bottom. Everyone knew this would be a tough season but it seems toys are being thrown out of the pram. Let's be honest, we're a million miles from being good enough to stay up so the fact we've given it a go in a feat in itself.
    We lost our last away game.

I don't think the world is over yet but I am disappointed in the lack of fight we've shown in many games this season but the last few in particular. I also felt it would be a struggle and that we lack anywhere near the skill level to compete but the fighting spirit that helped last year seems to be on the wane.

Maybe it only works when you're winning?

I would be very surprised if Arter left us this month, but that said the quote from the BBC article only says:

A Cardiff spokesman said: "There is a [recall] clause, which at the moment they are not exercising."

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I would be very surprised if Arter left us this month, but that said the quote from the BBC article only says:

A Cardiff spokesman said: "There is a [recall] clause, which at the moment they are not exercising."
    "At the moment" meaning between now and the 31st January then? Maybe the interest in others for Arter has cooled.

We lost our last away game.

I don't think the world is over yet but I am disappointed in the lack of fight we've shown in many games this season but the last few in particular. I also felt it would be a struggle and that we lack anywhere near the skill level to compete but the fighting spirit that helped last year seems to be on the wane.

Maybe it only works when you're winning?
    Well, yes. After you've been beaten time and time again, you're going to struggle to keep the spirit up. It doesn't help we're 1-0 down so ****ing early every time this season away. Still, when we have kept the goals out, we've actually kept it that way in most games. Still, Leicester away was the game before Newcastle away and we won. We drew with Palace before that. All is not lost but the players are out on their feet at the moment. We've basically played the same team with 1 or 2 changes for about 4 months.

At the moment meaning between now and the 31st January then? Maybe the interest in others for Arter has cooled.
    Who knows. I'd imagine it means now, while an offer could come in. We need a CM in anyway, in my opinion. If we lose Arter on Jan 31st, we are in a world of trouble.

BBC now saying Watford want him. Warnock can't say he wasn't warned.

Who knows. I'd imagine it means now, while an offer could come in. We need a CM in anyway, in my opinion. If we lose Arter on Jan 31st, we are in a world of trouble.
    I agree. Not linked in any way as he should be offloaded, but is O'Keefe back with us?

Watford were initially linked to him as a potential replacement for Doucoure, who was possibly on his way to PSG. That's why I suggested maybe this deal was off the table, or that they'd lined up someone else as a replacement.

I agree. Not linked in any way as he should be offloaded, but is O'Keefe back with us?

Watford were initially linked to him as a potential replacement for Doucoure, who was possibly on his way to PSG. That's why I suggested maybe this deal was off the table, or that they'd lined up someone else as a replacement.
    Him meaning Arter, not o'Keefe obviously