+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Poor neil is going to absolutely explode if arter is recalled/sold

Re: Poor neil is going to absolutely explode if arter is recalled/sold

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    I agree. Not linked in any way as he should be offloaded, but is O'Keefe back with us?

Watford were initially linked to him as a potential replacement for Doucoure, who was possibly on his way to PSG. That's why I suggested maybe this deal was off the table, or that they'd lined up someone else as a replacement.
    SOK is injured, and wasn't good enough for Pompey or Plymouth. God, if we have to play him and Damour we really are struggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    SOK is injured, and wasn't good enough for Pompey or Plymouth. God, if we have to play him and Damour we really are struggling.
    I wasn't in any way advocating O'Keefe, just wondered where he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    I wasn't in any way advocating O'Keefe, just wondered where he is.
    He came back early (before Christmas) from the Plymouth loan with an Achilles injury. He has not been mentioned in dispatches since.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...elder-15578501

If he doesn't leave on another loan this month I wouldn't be surprised to see the contract terminated by mutual agreement. The more interesting question will be whether Loic Damour is kept in the 25 or allowed to leave - and that will depend on Arter, on a new DM, on whether Connolly has to be retained (or replaced) to cover Mozzer's illness....

As of today only Madine has left of the early season 25 and two new signings have come in. If it was just 3 in, 3 out I expected the ones leaving to be Madine, Damour and Richards or Connolly. But having signed 2 strikers and still wanting a RB and DM, and with the captain out for probably 8 weeks, there will need to be some juggling - and probably last day decisions on loans out.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    He came back early (before Christmas) from the Plymouth loan with an Achilles injury. He has not been mentioned in dispatches since.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...elder-15578501

If he doesn't leave on another loan this month I wouldn't be surprised to see the contract terminated by mutual agreement. The more interesting question will be whether Loic Damour is kept in the 25 or allowed to leave - and that will depend on Arter, on a new DM, on whether Connolly has to be retained (or replaced) to cover Mozzer's illness....

As of today only Madine has left of the early season 25 and two new signings have come in. If it was just 3 in, 3 out I expected the ones leaving to be Madine, Damour and Richards or Connolly. But having signed 2 strikers and still wanting a RB and DM, and with the captain out for probably 8 weeks, there will need to be some juggling - and probably last day decisions on loans out.
    Healey is also in the frame at the moment but will surely be shipped out on loan again now that Sala and Niasse have arrived.