+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poor neil is going to absolutely explode if arter is recalled/sold

Poor neil is going to absolutely explode if arter is recalled/sold

He's been very much on the edge for a while anyway as weve all seen. Dread to think what he will do if we do lose arter now aswell!

Re: Poor neil is going to absolutely explode if arter is recalled/sold

In fact has anyone done one of those hitler in his bunker videos for warnock and the transfer window yet? Suppose they must have but i haven't seen one yet.

Just found this

6.6.3 Long Term Loan Transfers – [A Conference National Club may have up to eight (8) Long Term Loan Transfers per season, a maximum of which four (4) must be aged 23 or under on 30 June prior to the start of the Playing Season, and a maximum of four (4) aged over 23 on 30 June prior to the start of the Playing Season. Conference North and Conference South] Clubs may have up to a maximum of four (4) Long Term Loan Transfers of any age during a Playing Season. Long Term Loan Transfers shall be for a full Playing Season; or from any date prior to 31st August to any date between 1st and 31st January; or from any date between 1st and 31st January (the January transfer window) to the end of the Playing Season. A Player on Long Term Loan may not be recalled, except for a goalkeeper or where the Player is to be transferred permanently by the Club (or club) holding his registered contract. A Player other than a goalkeeper so recalled cannot be permitted to play for the Club (or club) holding his registration after such recall until the end of the Playing Season. Players so recalled can only be replaced by a further Long Term Loan with permission from the Company. Long Term Loan Transfers will not count against the number of Short Term Loan Transfers. To extend the period of any long term loan transfer a further National League System Temporary Transfer Form or FA form H3 must be completed and copies sent as directed above. The Competition shall not approve more than two (2) Long Term Loan transfers to or from any one club, including Premier League and Football League Clubs, at any one time

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Just found this

6.6.3 Long Term Loan Transfers – [A Conference National Club may have up to eight (8) Long Term Loan Transfers per season, a maximum of which four (4) must be aged 23 or under on 30 June prior to the start of the Playing Season, and a maximum of four (4) aged over 23 on 30 June prior to the start of the Playing Season. Conference North and Conference South] Clubs may have up to a maximum of four (4) Long Term Loan Transfers of any age during a Playing Season. Long Term Loan Transfers shall be for a full Playing Season; or from any date prior to 31st August to any date between 1st and 31st January; or from any date between 1st and 31st January (the January transfer window) to the end of the Playing Season. A Player on Long Term Loan may not be recalled, except for a goalkeeper or where the Player is to be transferred permanently by the Club (or club) holding his registered contract. A Player other than a goalkeeper so recalled cannot be permitted to play for the Club (or club) holding his registration after such recall until the end of the Playing Season. Players so recalled can only be replaced by a further Long Term Loan with permission from the Company. Long Term Loan Transfers will not count against the number of Short Term Loan Transfers. To extend the period of any long term loan transfer a further National League System Temporary Transfer Form or FA form H3 must be completed and copies sent as directed above. The Competition shall not approve more than two (2) Long Term Loan transfers to or from any one club, including Premier League and Football League Clubs, at any one time
    So if Bournemouth want to sell him, he`ll be gone ?
    If so there will be an opportunity to bring in a further loanee, might be a good thing ?

If he goes I guess we can put Paterson in midfield which would then leave Sala and Niasse up top and hopefully get another loanee in midfield someone a bit more creative take the pressure off Camarasa who is heavily marked in games

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    If so there will be an opportunity to bring in a further loanee, might be a good thing ?
    Love.your positive thinking! Every cloud and that

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    It might give Warnock a little more to play with, we need more creativity in the middle, we have grafters but that will not keep us up. Warnocks tactics are dire. I hope the club have a go, we can stay up but not with Warnock and his tactics, they will not work in the PL. There are a lot of shrewder managers and players to contend with.

Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post
    If he goes I guess we can put Paterson in midfield which would then leave Sala and Niasse up top and hopefully get another loanee in midfield someone a bit more creative take the pressure off Camarasa who is heavily marked in games
    Honestly I don't really like the idea of pato playing in midfield he hasn't got the positional play required certainly at this level

Won't the same apply to Camarasa?

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    As the club who have him, don’t we get first refusal? You would think so.....losing Arter and Morrison for a bit, along with the last 2 terrible results is the sort of catalyst for doom to set in, just like it did last time we were up here, almost exactly the sametime of the season too.....

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Won't the same apply to Camarasa?
    I don`t know how loans from Spain work, but they are so far ahead in most areas anyway, I would think they would have it covered to their advantage. So the club need to be on their toes for the next 10 days or so, or it could be a disaster.

There is something in this story. I fully expect Arter to be gone next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    There is something in this story. I fully expect Arter to be gone next few days.
    It`s being reported Watford and Villa are interested, what about us , are we , should we, or is it time for a change of players and tactics ?

It`s being reported Watford and Villa are interested, what about us , are we , should we, or is it time for a change of players and tactics ?
    It has been widely reported that Arter doesn't want a permanent transfer to a club that may not be playing Premier League football next season, so I can't see him signing for us or Villa.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    It has been widely reported that Arter doesn't want a permanent transfer to a club that may not be playing Premier League football next season, so I can't see him signing for us or Villa.
    Based on that he`s off to Watford then. I am sure Villa fans will need to know that too

Perhaps you have a point. I like Arter but what has he really brought us?

Watford bound then , he's Londoner , stays in Premier.

It's not impossible to replace a player like him ,more difficult getting in a creative midfielder, let's go and get Snodgrass. ?

Perhaps you have a point. I like Arter but what has he really brought us?
    We can`t fault his effort and commitment but he is limited in ability which is why Howe let him go on loan really. He is a Warnock type player, but it`s not enough is it ?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...ation-15704655

Harry Arter's Cardiff City situation, what the loan rules say and why Aston Villa and Watford face disappointment

He had the chance to go to Watford on the last day of the summer window - as he was in his car heading to Cardiff - and turned them down because he had agreed to come to us.

Everything he has said in interviews this season suggests he is happy here and would like to sign permanently if we stay up.

If not he has a long contract at Bournemouth and will have plenty of options in the summer.

From what I have read about the loan rules, he can only go back this window if both clubs agree (we won't) or (this contradicts what WOL put out) if he is going to be sold (and Arter would have to agree). No option for a different loan deal.

If Arter is for sale, we should buy him. We're going to need him next season. I'm assuming Reid and Murphy are on long term term deals. We could have a nice little team on paper next year.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    If Arter is for sale, we should buy him. We're going to need him next season. I'm assuming Reid and Murphy are on long term term deals. We could have a nice little team on paper next year.
    Arter doesn't want to play in the Championship.

With your outlook on life and all things City, how on gods name do you ever get up in the morning. You and NYC Blue should get married and toddle off into the sunset together.

Arter doesn't want to play in the Championship.
    I don't think he's going to have much of a choice. Who would sign him in this window? I can't see Watford signing him for anything other than a squad player. Villa are 12th in the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    With your outlook on life and all things City, how on gods name do you ever get up in the morning. You and NYC Blue should get married and toddle off into the sunset together.
    You have no ****ing idea about my life or my outloolok on it. My life is ****ing AWESOME. I love my wife, my family and friends. Believe me, we have a good time. I'm not a ****ing pussy though. I don't just settle for what I'm given and I'll speak my mind if things are not to my liking.