+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bye bye Fulham, Southampton and Newcastle.

Re: Bye bye Fulham, Southampton and Newcastle.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Reckon it’s between us and Burnely, who are shocking.
    But still pick up vital points they're not getting pasted off the park and always seem to be in games to nick something out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Why don't you post on Friends of Fulham, seeing as you harp on about them so bloody much?
    Yeah, talking about a team in a relagation scrap with us while they having a particularly good showing on TV. Imagine that.

I don't even know what Friends of Fulham is. You seem to though.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Your next seasons Fulham season ticket is looking a little bit iffy if you want to see Premier League football. Do you think that you can get a refund ?
    Why don't you go and have a wank over Callum Paterson putting in a shift or whatever you call it?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Good luck in the EPL next season. Who's coming down with us and Huddersfield?
    Why couldn't the baby Jesus be born in New York?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Biggest fluke ever, we were just lucky that day

But if Fulham would have won today (which they didnt/ they lost) they wouldn't have been lucky?

Yeah, talking about a team in a relagation scrap with us while they having a particularly good showing on TV. Imagine that.

I don't even know what Friends of Fulham is. You seem to though.
    I know, we've played awfully for every game all season while Fulham have been superb, that's why we're 5 points above them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I know, we've played awfully for every game all season while Fulham have been superb, that's why we're 5 points above them.
    Yeah it is a bit weird, they have been chasing a team playing 19th century football for 18 moths now, and still have not caught up !!! Shahid is well pissed off.

Why don't you go and have a wank over Callum Paterson putting in a shift or whatever you call it?
    Why are you consistently such an arse hole?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    3 incredibly flukey goals from us, all long range deflections of the referee's arse
    Maybe flukey was the wrong word, fortunate maybe, lucky to play them so early. We only scrapped by 3 other home games all season, Fulham, Albion and the jacks, all by 1 goal.
    We are def still in the mix now, reckon the last 2 games will come back to haunt us end of season. We need our captain back, we need some pace with Reid and Murphy both firing and Sala and our Everton loanee to bang them in. Simple eh?

I really don't see what you get out of following Cardiff City. If we are that bad and you obviously aren't getting any enjoyment out of our performances or the fact that we are in the Premier League in the first place, what is the point ? You criticise the players constantly as well. With regard to effort, the bare minimum that we, as fans, should expect is that every player gives 100% when they put the shirt on. No matter what failings the team have this season, or whether they are individually good enough for this league or not, the one thing they are obviously doing this season is working their socks off in every game. But then how could I expect you to know that, when you are watching and criticising constantly from your comfy chair on the other side of the pond. PS. Profanity is totally unnesscessary and just makes you look even more stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I really don't see what you get out of following Cardiff City. If we are that bad and you obviously aren't getting any enjoyment out of our performances or the fact that we are in the Premier League in the first place, what is the point ? You criticise the players constantly as well. With regard to effort, the bare minimum that we, as fans, should expect is that every player gives 100% when they put the shirt on. No matter what failings the team have this season, or whether they are individually good enough for this league or not, the one thing they are obviously doing this season is working their socks off in every game. But then how could I expect you to know that, when you are watching and criticising constantly from your comfy chair on the other side of the pond. PS. Profanity is totally unnesscessary and just makes you look even more stupid.
    I'm getting sick of arguing about this, but how can you possibly know whether the know the players are putting in 100%? I'm not say that they're not. But it certainly hasn't looked like it over the last two games. How don't care whether you think I'm stupid or not, but it's a bit rich coming what I imagine to be a 64 year old man who seems incapable of critical thinking. That doesn't mean being critical by the way. I'm going to leave you alone now.