+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Seems to be boiling down to..

Seems to be boiling down to..

..us and Burnley.

What do you think? I think the likes of Newcastle; Southampton and Palace, have that little bit extra to keep themselves out of relegation. If we get in a good midfielder and right-back we may be able to surprise a few. We have to go with pace though, for that reason, I'd like to see more of Reid and Murphy.

Re: Seems to be boiling down to..

Yes I agree its us and Burnley who are going to struggle. All the other teams seem to have something about them. Saints have surprised me since hasselhoff took over. God we should have beaten Burnley.

Burnley have had 2 fortunate wins - us and when they didn't have a shot on target. Surely were due a bit of luck?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Burnley have had 2 fortunate wins - us and when they didn't have a shot on target. Surely were due a bit of luck?
    Said the same thing in another thread. Amazing you can win a game without a shot on target. They looked sunk a few weeks ago too but have a tough end to the season so let’s hope they screw up a bit now....

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Burnley looked like they were unlucky on Saturday nor to get 3, a "goal" given offside which looked okay.

Agree that unless a team loses a key player and goes on a very poor run, it looks like us or Burnley.

We just HAVE to hope our new signings can influence the team and boost performances whilst injecting some confidence.