+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Yaya Toure

Yaya Toure

On his way according to the LeADEr

Re: Yaya Toure

More likely to be Yaya Mutch

It will be like signing Robbie Fowler all over again.
    No thanks

I reckon he's read the same interview we've all read and made that crap up.

I have never bothered with the other site and having seen some of the silly immature comments I know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    I have never bothered with the other site and having seen some of the silly immature comments I know why.
    Not sure what you mean...

Him and if we could wangle a deal for Cahill plus another right back

Anyone see the herd of pigs flying over Cardiff?

the man is an absolute joker

Just where does he say toure is on his way? Stop making things up.

why has he left Olympiakos ? ? ?#

One last shot at playing the the prem league ? ? ??

a deal till the end of the season with a little bonus for helping us stay up ? ? ? pretty sure the guy doesnt need the money though

playing football for the fun and challenge, welcome to cardiff city

I'd take him .

I'm sure it's bollocks, but don't forget him and Sol are Ivory Coast internationals and pals.
    This is the sort of deal Warnock is good at. Very unlikely to happen but pigs might just fly.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'd take him .
    In a heartbeat

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I'm sure it's bollocks, but don't forget him and Sol are Ivory Coast internationals and pals.
    This is the sort of deal Warnock is good at. Very unlikely to happen but pigs might just fly.
    Yes one of those headline moments of theatre which you can see beaming Warnock announcing , are we saying he couldn't deliver a cameo in games for 60 minutes or so , take free kicks cause panic with the ball at his feet just outside the penalty box ,has he deterated that bad ??

Imagine the song Yaya is a Bluebird.

I thought Cahill was going to Fulham?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Who Yaya Cahill

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ranieri has said he needs a leader on the pitch to save them from the drop so he’s naturally been linked. Not sure if Fulham are going to be prepared to spend yet more money. I think they already have a few loans too don’t they? I’d take him and Toure in a bloody shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Ranieri has said he needs a leader on the pitch to save them from the drop so he’s naturally been linked. Not sure if Fulham are going to be prepared to spend yet more money. I think they already have a few loans too don’t they? I’d take him and Toure in a bloody shot.
    Sarri already they don't need to replace Cahill because they have Ampadu, and Fulham was mentioned as a possible destination at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Those two plus the strikers we have plus one more at right back ,maybe it's time to gamble ,money buys you anyone.

Ab so bloody lutely.
    In a ****ing heartbeat.
    Imagine the fans singing. Imagine the difference, absolute quality. I know he's past his best but come on!

Hell of a roll of the dice if that came off

Absolutely incredible player but he couldn't be arsed towards the end when he was fighting for titles with Man City so I really doubt he's going to be that arsed here. A definite Fowler.