+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Light aircraft gone down from Nantes to Cardiff near Guernsey last night?

Light aircraft gone down from Nantes to Cardiff near Guernsey last night?

Nothing to do with Sala I hope?

Re: Light aircraft gone down from Nantes to Cardiff near Guernsey last night?

It doesn't sound good.

Afraid there are too many coincidences.....timing, lack of responses from Twitter and the club plus the Nante supporters tweets - I hope whoever it is is found alive and well

Hoping all on board are found safe . Keeping fingers crossed here .

Only 2 people reported as being on the flight

Richyrich

I've got a bad feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by I'll give you the Malky!! View Post
    Afraid there are too many coincidences.....timing, lack of responses from Twitter and the club plus the Nante supporters tweets - I hope whoever it is is found alive and well
    It’s 7.15, sure the club wouldn’t be tweeting anything at this hour. The only tweets I’ve seen from Nantes fans are guesding the same as we are.
    If anyone from CCFC wasn’t on board the club need to let everyone know ASAP to stop the speculation.

Would he be travelling by light aircraft?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Piper malibu is on the larger side of the light aircraft scale, 6 seater so maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    From what I’ve seen the club has been using a private jet chartered from Eastern Airways.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    From what I’ve seen the club has been using a private jet chartered from Eastern Airways.
    The aircraft they used last week were both netjets eclipse 500s

It’s not going to be anything to do with Sala but my heart goes out to whoever was on board

The Piper Malibu is a single engine turbine aircraft , usually privately owned and operated high net worth individuals, they cost well over £1m to buy.

No private jet operator to my knowledge operates them on a commercial basis so I would hope it’s unlikely that sala is involved.

French journalist reporting Sala not on board
    https://twitter.com/awajdzik/status/...126897152?s=21

A private plane has been missing since last night between #Nantes and #Cardiff . The player @EmilianoSala1 who was supposed to leave for Cardiff last night was apparently not in this plane. @FCNantes

Terrible news for the 2 on board, hope they’re found alive and well but seems unlikely

Rob Philips on Radio Wales just now saying the club is seeking clarification.

Even if Sala was not on board, there has to be a chance that people who were involved in the transfer (e.g. family members, City staff) were.

Rob Philips on Radio Wales just now saying the club is seeking clarification.
    There was, apparently, talk of "genuine concern" at the club in Rob Phillips' piece as well.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    There was, apparently, talk of "genuine concern" at the club in Rob Phillips' piece as well.
    It seems unfeasible that the club wouldn’t know which flight he was on and surely would have been making arrangements to pick him up and sort out accommodation etc.

This report is saying Sala was on board -
    https://www.20minutes.fr/faits_diver...-dessus-manche

It seems unfeasible that the club wouldn’t know which flight he was on and surely would have been making arrangements to pick him up and sort out accommodation etc.
    The club can't say he was on it yet, and they can't say he wasn't on it out of respect for those that were. Truly awful situation for everyone on the plane and those connected.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    This report is saying Sala was on board -
    https://www.20minutes.fr/faits_diver...-dessus-manche
    They seem pretty sure, hopefully they’re wrong