+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Arter.

Arter.

Early on in the latest Elis James Feast of Football podcast

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05...odes/downloads

Iwan Roberts talks about seeing Harry Arter in conversation on the pitch with Neil Warnock and I think he said Ronnie Jepson before the Newcastle game and, after a while, the player stormed off , obviously not happy about something - the consensus on the show was that something has happened in City's relationship with Arter and it's not a coincidence that the story about his loan being cut short has surfaced now.

Roberts also said that around October time he watched us play and was of the opinion that we had a spirit which could well keep us up, but he said that, from what he saw on Saturday it had now gone. There's also talk about City wingers playing like full backs and full backs in the middle of the park all as part of a man marking system where the object of the exercise appears to be not to lose - even when playing Huddersfield at home.

Re: Arter.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Early on in the latest Elis James Feast of Football podcast

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05...odes/downloads

Iwan Roberts talks about seeing Harry Arter in conversation on the pitch with Neil Warnock and I think he said Ronnie Jepson before the Newcastle game and, after a while, the player stormed off , obviously not happy about something - the consensus on the show was that something has happened in City's relationship with Arter and it's not a coincidence that the story about his loan being cut short has surfaced now.

Roberts also said that around October time he watched us play and was of the opinion that we had a spirit which could well keep us up, but he said that, from what he saw on Saturday it had now gone. There's also talk about City wingers playing like full backs and full backs in the middle of the park all as part of a man marking system where the object of the exercise appears to be not to lose - even when playing Huddersfield at home.
    Arter wasn’t in Newcastle?

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    Arter wasn’t in Newcastle?
    According to Iwan Roberts he was.

If Arry wasn't in Newcastle, what's this article Arter!!

I thought I saw pictures of Arter arriving with the squad in Newcastle.

Didn't Warnock say the plan was to have him on the bench, but that at the last minute they decided not to take any risks with his 'groin injury'?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I thought I saw pictures of Arter arriving with the squad in Newcastle.

Didn't Warnock say the plan was to have him on the bench, but that at the last minute they decided not to take any risks with his 'groin injury'?
    I thought I'd heard that somewhere as well, but I've just had a look on the club site as a way of getting away from this morning's news for a while and it didn't come up in the post match interview they've got with Neil Warnock on there - I also saw their opening goal for the first time by the way, what an absolute shocker (the worst goal we've conceded this season).

He was definelty in Newcastle.