+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: song for sala...

song for sala...

some touching gestures coming out regarding sala, a 70ft banner being made

and fans calling for the number 27 to be retired should the unthinkable be confirmed...

and maybe a little jitty... im sure his name will ring out and out, and deffo on the 27th min number of his shirt

but in true bluemoon fashion i have to put something down, good or bad here goes

(in grandma we love you rhythm...)

sala we love you sala we do
    even though we are so far away we will always think of you
    sala we love you sala we do

Re: song for sala...

Also a re-work of Gary Speed...

Sing for Emiliano,
    We will never let you go,
    You will always be...
    At Cardiff City with me.

When Leicester played us following the death of their owner, I thought them singing "champions of England, you made us sing that" was quite powerful, so something simple like "You'll always be blue, Emiliano Sala, you'll always be blue" would be appropriate. Frankly the tune is overused but the message, that despite only being our player for a few days we consider him a bluebird would be heard loud and clear.

Here's hoping for some positive news in the coming days.

Quote Originally Posted by Swbluebird View Post
    When Leicester played us following the death of their owner, I thought them singing "champions of England, you made us sing that" was quite powerful, so something simple like "You'll always be blue, Emiliano Sala, you'll always be blue" would be appropriate. Frankly the tune is overused but the message, that despite only being our player for a few days we consider him a bluebird would be heard loud and clear.

Here's hoping for some positive news in the coming days.
    Could not agree more with this. That Leicester chant was powerful, and this one is simple and to the point. We continue to pray for good news but as time goes by it becomes ever more unlikely