+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dalman - "I would be very surprised if there's any change to the schedule.".

Dalman - "I would be very surprised if there's any change to the schedule.".

Re: Dalman - "I would be very surprised if there's any change to the schedule.".

Cardiff City chairman Mehmet Dalman says there are no plans to rearrange their match at Arsenal as the search continues for a missing aircraft carrying their striker Emiliano Sala.

That reads like something out of a football thriller; I still cannot believe this is actually happening.

Re: Dalman - "I would be very surprised if there's any change to the schedule.".

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Cardiff City chairman Mehmet Dalman says there are no plans to rearrange their match at Arsenal as the search continues for a missing aircraft carrying their striker Emiliano Sala.

That reads like something out of a football thriller; I still cannot believe this is actually happening.
    It's horrible isn't it? I still feel sick to the stomach. Like most of us I'd feared the worst from early on yesterday. Even more so when they called off the search attempts last night. I was just waiting for the inevitable news. This life raft development has played with my emotions even more. It gives us hope that he may somehow be alive, which would be unbelievable. However, it could well just be false hope, which is awful.

Bizzare, i cant imagine any of the players wanting to just get on with a match so soon. Warnock too, it must be a horrible situation to be forced into!

I'd have a lot of admiration for Warnock if he's able to take the match next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    I'd have a lot of admiration for Warnock if he's able to take the match next week.
    They've been fortunate with the scheduling. The length of time involved, they will certainly play next tuesday.