+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Can someone create a picture of the bluebird holding a yellow tulip in its mouth

Can someone create a picture of the bluebird holding a yellow tulip in its mouth

With a tear in its eye.

I think it would be possibly fitting.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Re: Can someone create a picture of the bluebird holding a yellow tulip in its mouth

Re: Can someone create a picture of the bluebird holding a yellow tulip in its mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
    Top class

Great work. Just a suggestion: I think it might work better if the tulip was reversed and flipped 180 degrees vertically.

Really good idea, and pic is excellent

IMG_20190123_213752.jpg

Here's a quick mock up I just did.

IMG_20190123_214818.jpg

I think this one might be better actually. Please feel free to use it if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by CF11-BLUE View Post
    IMG_20190123_214818.jpg

I think this one might be better actually. Please feel free to use it if you wish.
    Both excellent, how about one with the tear drop ?

I'll see what I can do.

That will be used by many I am sure, well done.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Great work. Just a suggestion: I think it might work better if the tulip was reversed and flipped 180 degrees vertically.
    salabb2.jpg

Can this photo be done with the tulip the other way?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Can this photo be done with the tulip the other way?
    See above.

Not to be crass, but that teardrop looks like something else...

Absolutely first class work.
    Hope you don't mind me sharing it.
    Thank you.