+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tamaze and Toure

Tamaze and Toure

https://twitter.com/jeremysmith98/st...72981142159360

Reports in @lequipe that Nice midfielder Adrien Tameze has now agreed to sign for Cardiff, fee expected to be around €9 million.
    Cardiff also interested in Monaco's Almamy Toure - RB and CB - the next Thuram - who hasn't yet fulfilled his potential due to constant injury niggles

Re: Tamaze and Toure

So weird seeing stuff like this atm. You genuinely forget there's a transfer window open and that the club have to try and keep going regardless. Ken Choo came across brilliantly in his TalkSport interview, he and Mehmet are a credit to our club. The fact that they're able to carry on with the day to day running of the club with everything going on. A credit to us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Not3s View Post
    So weird seeing stuff like this atm. You genuinely forget there's a transfer window open and that the club have to try and keep going regardless. Ken Choo came across brilliantly in his TalkSport interview, he and Mehmet are a credit to our club. The fact that they're able to carry on with the day to day running of the club with everything going on. A credit to us all.
    Agreed, especially with the bold, they've just got to keep going. Perhaps it is a welcome distraction, they'll probably want to keep busy. I imagine they'll be the hardest hit, they've met him, spent time with him, shown him round and they'll have the most what ifs.

Life moves on. It's difficult to think of football atm but us accepting defeat serves no purpose and helps no one. I don't want us to blame relegation on this incident, that wouldn't be right.

As impossible as it feels atm I'd like us to try and make something positive come of this tragedy. Why not strengthen links with nantes and/or Argentina.

Football is always secondary to things like this but football can touch and positively influence many. It's the very reason I feel so saddened by the passing of a man I've never even met purely because of his connection to our club.

Good news in an otherwise terrible week. The last month has shown we need another midfielder, particularly a ball playing midfielder, so hopefully he fits this bill.

It's now being reported Tameze continues to reject Cardiff City.

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.co...mian-rejected/

Cardiff have €5m offer for Toulouse right-back Kelvin Amian rejected