+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Can We keep things civil on here

Can We keep things civil on here

We dont need to the abusive name calling on here, especially at this highly emotional time for some fans

If you wouldnt say it to the persons face, then no need for it on here

I just have just spent 5 mins deleting and editing a thread, then checked it again and it was still littered with abusive posts, so its deleted

Re: Can We keep things civil on here

I'm with you mate.

Well said.

Totally agree

Well said...��

agree...everyone has an opinion..respect theirs as you'd want yours respected.

Thanks folks

I will add please don’t post links to other sites / Twitter etc etc that are just taking the pee out of the situation , we know other teams do not have our class

Right what’s the time 😁 time for work ( a slight joke about the thread I just deleted , if you saw it, you will get it )

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    We dont need to the abusive name calling on here, especially at this highly emotional time for some fans

If you wouldn't say it to the persons face, then no need for it on here

I just have just spent 5 mins deleting and editing a thread, then checked it again and it was still littered with abusive posts, so its deleted
    Great post , banter is fine , I wonder if the recent tragedy hadn't happened you would be receiving personal insults about this post BM .

I find its usually when someone has lost the argument , unable to articulate their position , or drunk , for me its more noticeable on the politics board , I would say ,almost touching intimation at times , to almost force one' off if they have a opposite view , as no one is likely to say what printed on hear at times to ones face .

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

If you wouldnt say it to the persons face, then no need for it on here

Some people just cannot help themselves can they? And you are bang on, they would never say it to ones face.