+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ken Choo speaks to Jim White

Ken Choo speaks to Jim White

Re: Ken Choo speaks to Jim White

I hope that twat wasn’t given it the large one that he has some exclusive like he did the other day

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...ional-15725951

The full transcript of Ken Choo's emotional radio interview as Emiliano Sala missing plane search continues

i liked ken before... but what a top top bloke ken choo is, have to watch you dont say the wrong thing thats going to get torn into, and he did it he has to say the things he has said... and what a top bloke ken choo is

must be shattering for all of them

I'd love nothing more than ramming it down the Premier League bigwigs throats and staying up this season after that decision.

I hope this does help us a little - it will renew our siege mentality and as you say motivate us to stay in the PL.

Initially when he was appointed I thought he was a bit light weight, but was here mainly as VT's eyes and ears after a difficult couple of years at the club.
    Over time I have grown to like and respect someone who is cleary a decent caring human being and the right person to have at the helm at this awful time.

He does need support though which is i am sure what VT and Dalman are giving him, albeit from a distance.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    i liked ken before... but what a top top bloke ken choo is, have to watch you dont say the wrong thing thats going to get torn into, and he did it he has to say the things he has said... and what a top bloke ken choo is

must be shattering for all of them
    He seems like a humble guy doesn't he. You've also got to give Tan some credit as well from the sound of things.

I have had my reservations about VT (to put it mildly) but I must admit I feel encouraged and relieved to see the board and our chairman doing things right.

If the football public was not behind Cardiff. I’m sure they are now, let’s hope they stay up

He sounds so sad, upset and emotional Personally, I think it reflects how everyone associated to Cardiff City (from the board, manager , players to the fans) feels about this very sad, surreal situation.

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    He sounds so sad, upset and emotional Personally, I think it reflects how everyone associated to Cardiff City (from the board, manager , players to the fans) feels about this very sad, surreal situation.
    Seconded.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    If the football public was not behind Cardiff. I’m sure they are now, let’s hope they stay up

100% agree

Bless him ,tough job , love the way he refers lovelingly to Emiliano as if he was family , and how Emiliano family need to care for ,whilst Jim the news grabber , presses him on transfer window stuff ,very touching .

I find Jim Whiter than white a bit of a slimey bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I find Jim Whiter than white a bit of a slimey bastard.
    Everything he says seems as though it’s exclusive and breaking news.
    Guy does my head in.
    Ken Choo, on the other hand, is a credit to our club.