+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Club statement.

Club statement.

Re: Club statement.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Our club has handled this whole tragic event with great professionalism, dignity and compassion.
    The whole episode, is like a nightmare come true.
    The rest of the season is gonna be a strange affair, but I really do have a lot of admiration for our present boardroom. My heart and condolences go out to Salas family, friends and former team mates, along with the pilots family an friends. RIP both.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Our club has handled this whole tragic event with great professionalism, dignity and compassion.
    The whole episode, is like a nightmare come true.
    The rest of the season is gonna be a strange affair, but I really do have a lot of admiration for our present boardroom. My heart and condolences go out to Salas family, friends and former team mates, along with the pilots family an friends. RIP both.
    Well said.

International

Anyone else noticed - - not a word, not a comment from Neil. He was the driving force in the chase for Sala.
    How must he be feeling???

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Anyone else noticed - - not a word, not a comment from Neil. He was the driving force in the chase for Sala.
    How must he be feeling???
    Warnock is probably trying to keep the players focused but behind closed doors I dread to think what he’s feeling.
    This is so sad, haven’t thought about anything else since the news broke.