+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Email exchanges about flight between Sala and Jack McKay

Email exchanges about flight between Sala and Jack McKay

Previous reports have said that Mark McKay arranged the flights from Cardiff to Nantes on Saturday, and from Nantes to Cardiff on Monday night. This report shows that the flight offer and subsequent communication was via Jack McKay (one of our DVP players) and Sala.

His agent brother (and agent father) may have been involved in making the actual flight arrangements but the contact was via Jack! I assume he met Emiliano Sala (introduced by his brother?) on one of his two visits to the CCS

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...light-revealed

It clears some things up, but maybe raises further questions about people's roles in this tragedy.

Re: Email exchanges about flight between Sala and Jack McKay

The McKays seem to have dealt with Dave Henderson and he (?) sourced the aeroplane and the pilot for the trip(s).

Looks like a steaming pile of bullshit and a massive dollop of arse covering . Truth will out and the McKays seem really adept at bending the rules to line their pockets , by any means .

I’m not usually like this and would normally give people the benefit of the doubt, but all of that family would be gone from the club if I was asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    Looks like a steaming pile of bullshit and a massive dollop of arse covering . Truth will out and the McKays seem really adept at bending the rules to line their pockets , by any means .
    Spot on

They’ve got blood on their hands. NQAT

Anyone any thoughts of where an inquest (if one there should be) would be held?

Heartbreaking hearing Salas voice and his excitement at coming here.

Who is that jack McKay anyway? A youth team player who ended up organising this flight on behalf of his agent dad? Is that normal?

Is it too cynical of me to ask why he plays for us? Is he actually good?

Just looked him up. Him and his twin Paul both started at Doncaster but never played.

Then they both went to
    Ilkeston and jack played 5 games (didn’t score) and Paul never played.

Then they both got given 2 and a half year deals by Leeds in January 2016 but neither ever played for them.

Then jack went to Scottish league 1 in January 2017, scoring 1 goal in 15 games.

Then in January 2018 Cardiff city gave them both 2 and a half year contracts. They are 22.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Just looked him up. Him and his twin Paul both started at Doncaster but never played.

Then they both went to

Then they both got given 2 and a half year deals by Leeds in January 2016 but neither ever played for them.

Then jack went to Scottish league 1 in January 2017, scoring 1 goal in 15 games.

Then in January 2018 Cardiff city gave them both 2 and a half year contracts. They are 22.
    Apologies not sure if Paul actually went to Gainsborough trinity in 2015 for 10 games.

Then they both went to

Not good enough for Leeds, barely featured elsewhere yet both lads given contracts just 12 months ago!
    Seems the McKay family have their feet under the table at Cardiff?

Paul McKay is currently at Morecambe on loan and has come on as a sub in the last three matches they've played. I've seen him play centreback, right back and defensive midfield for our Under 23 team in the year or so since he signed for us and I'd say he's been one of the more consistent players in a team which has not played to too high a standard during that time - I don't get the feeling I'm watching a potential first team player for City when he is playing for what is, more or less, our reserve side though.

Jack is a striker who got injured early in the first match I saw him play and spent months out as a result. From memory, he's only really started featuring for the Under 23s in the last three months or so and, based on what I've seen, I'd put players such as Ibrahim Meite, Mark Harris and James Waite in front of him with regard to Development team selection - Paul is the better prospect out of the twins on what I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Not good enough for Leeds, barely featured elsewhere yet both lads given contracts just 12 months ago!
    Maybe im being unfair and city have some absolute gems of late developers on their books in the mckay twins.

However the evidence above gives me a gut feeling there has been something odd about both of their movements over the years. I maybe missing something like i say (and accept i haven't seen either play) but there is absolutely nothing in their records that make me think they were both worth giving 2 and a half year professional contracts at the age of 21.

Saw Paul Mckay at Taff's Well, he and Healy were the only two footballers on the pitch. Although I was concerned before the transfer of this family as they have an arguably shady past. Having said that, it would be totally unfair to automatically assume blame or hatred to anyone, us fans shouldn't speculate, can only see what club officials discover.

Why haven't the Police haven't seized any computers, phones or paperwork? Something stinks here.

Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. View Post
    Why haven't the Police haven't seized any computers, phones or paperwork? Something stinks here.
    Police arent even involved are they? Apart from Guernsey police but thats purely for the search.

Police arent even involved are they? Apart from Guernsey police but thats purely for the search.
    Bizarre isn't it.

I’m all for holding this charlatan accountable for the plane he’s booked, but nepitism in football??

SHOCK. HORROR.

The most revealing point in the text exchanges is that Sala asked how much the journey would cost. Nothing was the reply which means the fact the pilot did not have a commercial licence is not as significant as first thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    The most revealing point in the text exchanges is that Sala asked how much the journey would cost. Nothing was the reply which means the fact the pilot did not have a commercial licence is not as significant as first thought.
    Isn't that potentially why the cost was nothing though? As they knew the pilot wasn't licenced to fly it if there was a cost.

I wonder if sala knew that?

So you think he did it for free? Taking stray jobs, covered in depth. Even doing Friday nights as a DJ. How generous of him.

The flights might not have cost Sala anything, but that doesn't mean someone else didn't pay for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    So you think he did it for free? Taking stray jobs, covered in depth. Even doing Friday nights as a DJ. How generous of him.
    I was merely reporting the content of the text. A non commercially licensed pilot is able only to claim expenses but all I was implying was that the issue of the pilot not holding a commercial licence is not as significant as it once appeared. In the real World you may question whether the pilot did a 3 job for free but the evidence - and that is all a negligence claim is interested in - suggests there was no charge

I was merely reporting the content of the text. A non commercially licensed pilot is able only to claim expenses but all I was implying was that the issue of the pilot not holding a commercial licence is not as significant as it once appeared. In the real World it is questionable whether the pilot did a 3 job for free but the evidence - and that is all a negligence claim is interested in - suggests otherwise.
    Of course he didn’t do it for free, and the issues are just as relevant. It is significant. And the more I learn about the pilot, I can understand how he chose to take the job and taking risks. But it does seem a few dodgy ***** are behind it all, dosent it?
    Why the police is not gathering documents and computers I do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Just heard on Radio Wales that Cardiff are looking at two French players, one from Monaco which is where, I understand, Willie McKay lives. Maybe the family are involved with these players as well?

International

The police are not involved because at this point there is no Criminal investigation going on. Merely fact finding to determine the cause of the accident and the events surrounding it.
    If any criminal act or negligence is uncovered then of course they would get involved.
    Computers emails, bank records, phone records etc can also be obtained by court order but that can only happen if and when anything goes to court.

On the subject of bank accounts, the pilot's may show incoming monies which might demonstrate he was paid for flying, perhaps not in this case but in the past on other flights, which could then show that as he was illegally [paid in the past there is a good chance this was the same. The facts might be "Similar but unconnected" and not good enough for a criminal case but could be used in a civil action as the balance of probabilities.