+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Email exchanges about flight between Sala and Jack McKay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Email exchanges about flight between Sala and Jack McKay

Previous reports have said that Mark McKay arranged the flights from Cardiff to Nantes on Saturday, and from Nantes to Cardiff on Monday night. This report shows that the flight offer and subsequent communication was via Jack McKay (one of our DVP players) and Sala.

His agent brother (and agent father) may have been involved in making the actual flight arrangements but the contact was via Jack! I assume he met Emiliano Sala (introduced by his brother?) on one of his two visits to the CCS

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...light-revealed

It clears some things up, but maybe raises further questions about people's roles in this tragedy.

Re: Email exchanges about flight between Sala and Jack McKay

The McKays seem to have dealt with Dave Henderson and he (?) sourced the aeroplane and the pilot for the trip(s).

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The McKays seem to have dealt with Dave Henderson and he (?) sourced the aeroplane and the pilot for the trip(s).
    There is a front page piece in todays Telegraph Sport saying that Willie McKay and his family have been through hell over on line abuse, and that people are talking about his sons. He said 'we just tried to help the young guy'( Sala) and had no involvement in selecting a plane and pilot.

I sort of understand his distress and I hope he understands that a lot of people are devastated and aggrieved at the probable death of a young footballer and his pilot.

I can't understand why they would want to interfere in the first place as, in conversation with Jack McKay, Sala says he was in the middle of looking at his flight options. It wasn't as if he was stuck. Also why offer to fly him for free? Someone has to pay somewhere along the line.

As far as the pilot choice was concerned in the Sala/ Mc Kay conversation the flight times for Monday are changed " Because the pilot has to get home in the North after Cardiff.' So at that point it is possible that someone in the family knew who that was and press reports point to David Henderson.

All a sad mystery for now

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    There is a front page piece in todays Telegraph Sport saying that Willie McKay and his family have been through hell over on line abuse, and that people are talking about his sons. He said 'we just tried to help the young guy'( Sala) and had no involvement in selecting a plane and pilot.

I sort of understand his distress and I hope he understands that a lot of people are devastated and aggrieved at the probable death of a young footballer and his pilot.

I can't understand why they would want to interfere in the first place as, in conversation with Jack McKay, Sala says he was in the middle of looking at his flight options. It wasn't as if he was stuck. Also why offer to fly him for free? Someone has to pay somewhere along the line.

As far as the pilot choice was concerned in the Sala/ Mc Kay conversation the flight times for Monday are changed " Because the pilot has to get home in the North after Cardiff.' So at that point it is possible that someone in the family knew who that was and press reports point to David Henderson.

A serious case of BSE (blame someone else) going on with all involved.

In the same article McKay says he 'made the booking through David Henderson', which contradicts his assertion they had 'no involvement...'. If they left the organising of the plane and pilot to Henderson, who then sourced this plane and inexperienced pilot, both McKay and Henderson have a 'duty of care', and a legal liability regarding the safety of Sala. To put it simply, they are both in it up to their necks, whatever they may both say..

Looks like a steaming pile of bullshit and a massive dollop of arse covering . Truth will out and the McKays seem really adept at bending the rules to line their pockets , by any means .

I’m not usually like this and would normally give people the benefit of the doubt, but all of that family would be gone from the club if I was asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    Looks like a steaming pile of bullshit and a massive dollop of arse covering . Truth will out and the McKays seem really adept at bending the rules to line their pockets , by any means .
    Spot on

They’ve got blood on their hands. NQAT

Anyone any thoughts of where an inquest (if one there should be) would be held?

Heartbreaking hearing Salas voice and his excitement at coming here.

Who is that jack McKay anyway? A youth team player who ended up organising this flight on behalf of his agent dad? Is that normal?

Is it too cynical of me to ask why he plays for us? Is he actually good?

Just looked him up. Him and his twin Paul both started at Doncaster but never played.

Then they both went to
    Ilkeston and jack played 5 games (didn’t score) and Paul never played.

Then they both got given 2 and a half year deals by Leeds in January 2016 but neither ever played for them.

Then jack went to Scottish league 1 in January 2017, scoring 1 goal in 15 games.

Then in January 2018 Cardiff city gave them both 2 and a half year contracts. They are 22.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Just looked him up. Him and his twin Paul both started at Doncaster but never played.

Then they both went to

Then they both got given 2 and a half year deals by Leeds in January 2016 but neither ever played for them.

Then jack went to Scottish league 1 in January 2017, scoring 1 goal in 15 games.

Then in January 2018 Cardiff city gave them both 2 and a half year contracts. They are 22.
    Not good enough for Leeds, barely featured elsewhere yet both lads given contracts just 12 months ago!
    Seems the McKay family have their feet under the table at Cardiff?

Not good enough for Leeds, barely featured elsewhere yet both lads given contracts just 12 months ago!
    Maybe im being unfair and city have some absolute gems of late developers on their books in the mckay twins.

However the evidence above gives me a gut feeling there has been something odd about both of their movements over the years. I maybe missing something like i say (and accept i haven't seen either play) but there is absolutely nothing in their records that make me think they were both worth giving 2 and a half year professional contracts at the age of 21.

Maybe im being unfair and city have some absolute gems of late developers on their books in the mckay twins.

However the evidence above gives me a gut feeling there has been something odd about both of their movements over the years. I maybe missing something like i say (and accept i haven't seen either play) but there is absolutely nothing in their records that make me think they were both worth giving 2 and a half year professional contracts at the age of 21.
    A professional contract means nothing. Both of them could be on £100 a week or less for all we know. They were probably taken on because of their potential, to see if we could develop them. Dont see anything odd about that. They must have had potential when they were younger but could have lost their way, which is a quite common occurance.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    A professional contract means nothing. Both of them could be on £100 a week or less for all we know. They were probably taken on because of their potential, to see if we could develop them. Dont see anything odd about that. They must have had potential when they were younger but could have lost their way, which is a quite common occurance.
    Call me cynical but I don’t believe that for a second

Just heard on Radio Wales that Cardiff are looking at two French players, one from Monaco which is where, I understand, Willie McKay lives. Maybe the family are involved with these players as well?

International

On another point, they said these were e-mails but the sky reporter clearly said they were whatsapp messages.
    If one of the phones involved in those exchanges is lost what is to prevent the owner of the other deleting messages in the thread that don not suit his/her agenda?
    Just asking?

Then they both went to

Apologies not sure if Paul actually went to Gainsborough trinity in 2015 for 10 games.

Paul McKay is currently at Morecambe on loan and has come on as a sub in the last three matches they've played. I've seen him play centreback, right back and defensive midfield for our Under 23 team in the year or so since he signed for us and I'd say he's been one of the more consistent players in a team which has not played to too high a standard during that time - I don't get the feeling I'm watching a potential first team player for City when he is playing for what is, more or less, our reserve side though.

Jack is a striker who got injured early in the first match I saw him play and spent months out as a result. From memory, he's only really started featuring for the Under 23s in the last three months or so and, based on what I've seen, I'd put players such as Ibrahim Meite, Mark Harris and James Waite in front of him with regard to Development team selection - Paul is the better prospect out of the twins on what I've seen.

Saw Paul Mckay at Taff's Well, he and Healy were the only two footballers on the pitch. Although I was concerned before the transfer of this family as they have an arguably shady past. Having said that, it would be totally unfair to automatically assume blame or hatred to anyone, us fans shouldn't speculate, can only see what club officials discover.

Why haven't the Police haven't seized any computers, phones or paperwork? Something stinks here.

Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. View Post
    Why haven't the Police haven't seized any computers, phones or paperwork? Something stinks here.
    On what grounds?

Police arent even involved are they? Apart from Guernsey police but thats purely for the search.

Police arent even involved are they? Apart from Guernsey police but thats purely for the search.
    Bizarre isn't it.

Bizarre isn't it.
    No. It's not a criminal investigation. Why would they be involved?