+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kudos to Ilkay Gundogan and Demarai Gray.

Kudos to Ilkay Gundogan and Demarai Gray.

Good to see a couple of Premier League players showing that there are times when the popular image of the modern day footballer is completely unjustified - well done to all involved with raising what I reckon is a pretty amazing sum in such a short space of time.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47013648

Re: Kudos to Ilkay Gundogan and Demarai Gray.

Misleading thread title. There are another 2,446 people who contributed and growing. Kudos to the people who started the campaign, and thanks to everyone who contributed.

Quote Originally Posted by JennyWren View Post
    Misleading thread title. There are another 2,446 people who contributed and growing. Kudos to the people who started the campaign, and thanks to everyone who contributed.
    It's not misleading at all - seems you didn't bother reading the whole of what I posted in your eagerness to jump in and criticise.

Dmitri Payet amd a whole host of others as well

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It's not misleading at all - seems you didn't bother reading the whole of what I posted in your eagerness to jump in and criticise.
    It seems the latest trend is to attack other posters with snidey remarks, without contributing anything to the topic themselves. They usually hunt in packs, and try to bring you down to their level of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It seems the latest trend is to attack other posters with snidey remarks, without contributing anything to the topic themselves. They usually hunt in packs, and try to bring you down to their level of stupidity.
    Yep I noticed the hunting packs got the names in my little black book ,sure to bump into one ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Oh the irony.

The morality police hunt in far bigger packs and numbers on here.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I read it, sir. It was you picking out 0.1% of the donors simply because of their status.

Quote Originally Posted by JennyWren View Post
    I read it, sir. It was you picking out 0.1% of the donors simply because of their status.
    Perhaps footballers were picked out because this is a football messageboard and the point of the OP was the footballers' image

You missed the point completely. Too eager to be angry and outraged. People like you killed this board many years ago!