+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: Bury 3 - 3 Lincoln City

FT: Bury 3 - 3 Lincoln City

What a cracking game that was. 3-3 in the pissing down rain. Real entertainment for the full 95 mins.
    Is their another country in the world that can provide a game and atmosphere like that in their 4th tier?

Re: Bury v Lincoln City

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    What a cracking game that was. 3-3 in the pissing down rain. Real entertainment for the full 95 mins.
    Is their another country in the world that can provide a game and atmosphere like that in their 4th tier?
    Yes. Wales.

I famcy the Lincoln brothers doing a job for us when Warnock retires

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yes. Wales.
    One man and his sheep dog, would do well to create an atmosphere like that 😂

One man and his sheep dog, would do well to create an atmosphere like that 😂
    My local welsh league side Penydarren Boys Club play in about the 4th tier and took 200 to Bangor for the Welsh Cup quarter final last year.

They get more watching them than Merthyr Town

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    My local welsh league side Penydarren Boys Club play in about the 4th tier and took 200 to Bangor for the Welsh Cup quarter final last year.

They get more watching them than Merthyr Town
    I remember yrs ago when I was about 14 playing a game on the pitch opposite Ninian park on a Saturday afternoon. The city were playing Watford in a league game at home at the same time. About 4.30 pm there were suddenly about 60-100 Watford fans standing watching us. They said it was better quality than the game at NP 😂

I remember yrs ago when I was about 14 playing a game on the pitch opposite Ninian park on a Saturday afternoon. The city were playing Watford in a league game at home at the same time. About 4.30 pm there were suddenly about 60-100 Watford fans standing watching us. They said it was better quality than the game at NP 😂