+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Millwall v Everton trouble

International

Re: Millwall v Everton trouble

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    No you don’t deserve to get slashed in the face but he was hardly an innocent bystander. He was one of the first to break through the ranks for Everton and ran straight into them.

What did tickle me was other hooligans were saying to stop showing his face on social media you’re doing the polices job for them and the guy tweeting 2 pictures of his own, one under his own Facebook account .
    This is the best reason I know not to go on twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    You are correct. On the fateful day, it was police negligence that was the cause of so many deaths. My point is, if it wasn’t for the hooligan element at the time, those fences wouldnt have been there, so imo, the hooligans of all clubs around that period, also have blood on their hands. This never gets brought up though.
    That's a bit of a reach for me.

Hillsborough was known for its poor crowd management and there were a couple of semi finals prior to the tragedy that were near misses. No hooliganism at those games either.

Each to their own though

If both sets of fans want to kick shit out of each other then let them crack on.

It’s the innocent people that get caught in the middle I feel sorry for

The firm-Everton County Road Cutters turned up in numbers and Ironicly one of them got Cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    The firm-Everton County Road Cutters turned up in numbers and Ironicly one of them got Cut.
    Millwall (unbelievably) been holding a grudge since 1973 with Everton over a number of Millwall supporters getting stabbed and slashed in Liverpool. 70s/80s Scouse clubs both had a number willing to cut and paste anyone they could find. They're hard,y able to take the moral high ground here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    That's a bit of a reach for me.

Hillsborough was known for its poor crowd management and there were a couple of semi finals prior to the tragedy that were near misses. No hooliganism at those games either.

Each to their own though
    There is no doubting, if those fences hadn’t been there, nobody would have died that day,
    The reason they were, was because of hooliganism.
    We’ll have to agree to disagree on this 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Millwall (unbelievably) been holding a grudge since 1973 with Everton over a number of Millwall supporters getting stabbed and slashed in Liverpool. 70s/80s Scouse clubs both had a number willing to cut and paste anyone they could find. They're hard,y able to take the moral high ground here.
    Nothing to do with moral high ground just a fact of what happened on Saturday in SE London.

Hooliganism seems to be on the rise again