Bayern Leber apparently loan bid.
    Striker so I understand
    Are we allowed more loan players then?

Re: Lucas Alario

I would hate to be that guy in the photo with Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Are we allowed more loan players then?
    None from the Premier League but one more from another European league I think. Seems a bit unlikely that a team sitting 9th in the Bundesliga would loan a player to a side sitting 18th in the Premier League, though. Especially as he signed a 5-year deal with them in 2017.

Not been a regular apparently so a bit of a punt by the seem of it.
    Wonder who his agent is?

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Not been a regular apparently so a bit of a punt by the seem of it.
    Wonder who his agent is?
    Just checked Soccerbase and he’s only started 7 Bundesliga games this season and scored 2 goals.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    None from the Premier League but one more from another European league I think. Seems a bit unlikely that a team sitting 9th in the Bundesliga would loan a player to a side sitting 18th in the Premier League, though. Especially as he signed a 5-year deal with them in 2017.
    Thank you. Wasn’t sure of the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Thank you. Wasn’t sure of the rules.
    Neither am I but I’m sure I’ve read somewhere recently that it’s 2 from the EPL and 2 from the other leagues.

Seems to have different agent to Sala but the Argentine connection does seem a bit of a coincidence.
    On the face of it a player who would normally be well out of our league.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Neither am I but I’m sure I’ve read somewhere recently that it’s 2 from the EPL and 2 from the other leagues.
    https://www.premierleague.com/news/464747

They are:
    - Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
    - The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
    - Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window.
    - A Premier League club may loan not more than one of its goalkeepers to another Premier League club

With the exception of Welsh clubs competing in the competitions listed under Rule V.6.2, loans from a club in membership of another National Association do not count towards the above quotas.

From that, I think City can have as many foreign loans as they like? I thought it was 4 myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post

They are:
    - Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
    - The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
    - Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window.
    - A Premier League club may loan not more than one of its goalkeepers to another Premier League club

With the exception of Welsh clubs competing in the competitions listed under Rule V.6.2, loans from a club in membership of another National Association do not count towards the above quotas.

From that, I think City can have as many foreign loans as they like? I thought it was 4 myself.
    Let's go for eleven .

They are:

Yes we can have as many loans as we like as long as they are from a different Fa, so any clubs abroad and even scotland cant see this happening as he is on contract until 2022

ears Team Apps (Gls)
    2011–2015 Colón 60 (12)
    2015–2017 River Plate 82 (41)
    2017– Bayer Leverkusen 34 (10)
    National team‡
    2016– Argentina 3 (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Yes we can have as many loans as we like as long as they are from a different Fa, so any clubs abroad and even scotland cant see this happening as he is on contract until 2022

ears Team Apps (Gls)
    2011–2015 Colón 60 (12)
    2015–2017 River Plate 82 (41)
    2017– Bayer Leverkusen 34 (10)
    National team‡
    2016– Argentina 3 (1)
    But there is a maximum we can have in the match day squad. I think it's 5 but I may be wrong. Usually am.

Heisenberg

They are:

They can. I can't remember a PL team having more than 2 or 3 on loan from abroad though - probably something to do with requiring a certain number of 'homegrown' players in the 25-man squad that would scupper it a bit.

Not for us though we have 14 homegrown and you only need 8