+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What is my Political stance ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What is my Political stance ?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Aye. Here's every MPs top two priorities - 1, Self-enrichment, which includes voting to up their pay above the prevailing inflation rate at every opportunity, wangle as much expenses as they can, employ at the state's expense as many friends, family or whomever they're bonking. Other legal fiddles include renting out their own homes to receive an income while renting another property that everyone else pays for. 2, Maintaining the status quo, the most critically important element of which is to ensure the continued enrichment of private commercial bankers who control the money supply by having a licence to create money from nothing then issue loans to collect interest on what doesn't actually exist.

It matters not what colour the rosette they wear because they all play for the same team who have an identical agenda.
    It's easy to be totally cynical but many MP's can earn more elsewhere and without the indignity of failing in the elections and losing their jobs. Yes, I know they get really good pensions but I don't believe that some of them aren't altruistic.

Re: What is my Political stance ?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It's easy to be totally cynical but many MP's can earn more elsewhere and without the indignity of failing in the elections and losing their jobs. Yes, I know they get really good pensions but I don't believe that some of them aren't altruistic.
    George Osborne is a good example of earning a lot more elsewhere.