+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warnock press conference

Re: Warnock press conference

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Didn't I read City were already conducting their own investigation? Any investigation could throw up a number of things or common practices that may be specific to the world of football. This tragedy could bring into focus some of the more peculiar aspects of the football business and its practices.
    I thought the club were innocent bystanders in all of this, but this latest revelation certainly muddies the waters. How can you be critical of the Sala flight arrangements when members of the club were doing the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Football agent Willie McKay says he arranged the flight that missing Cardiff City striker Emiliano Sala took from Nantes. This was covered widely by the media 2 days ago.
    We are talking about Warnock's flights to France with the same pilot that were widely covered in the media a few hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I don't care what some on here think. This whole thing is heartbreaking.

I'm not Warnock's biggest fan but I feel for him. He's crushed and he's every right to be.
    I watched his news conference and he came across as dignified and hurting. He admitted to being ‘tired’ by which I think he meant he was emotionally drained. And who could blame him after the week he had had? You’d have to have had a heart of stone not to feel for the guy. He deserves a change of luck, and I sincerely hope he enjoys one. He’s a good man doing a very difficult job.

Humble, totally respectful and dignified and very obviously deeply affected by it all. Felt for him.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I don't care what some on here think. This whole thing is heartbreaking.

I'm not Warnock's biggest fan but I feel for him. He's crushed and he's every right to be.
    I'm with you on this one, you can see that Neil is really struggling. In fact, I would say that tonight's game has very little or no meaning, and I can't imagine anybody would want to be there to play a game of football.