+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bogle to Portsmouth on loan.

Bogle to Portsmouth on loan.

Re: Bogle to Portsmouth on loan.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Strange situation with Bogle, He didn't look too bad when i saw him, sort of gave us another option. He did like to drop in and was a very strong runner. I'm not saying that he'd have made an impact at this level, but he looked a better option than Madine. Wasn't he bombed after that sending off at the Wurzels? Maybe Warnock was particularly pissed by his actions, or he was really crap-My memory is fading..

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Strange situation with Bogle, He didn't look too bad when i saw him, sort of gave us another option. He did like to drop in and was a very strong runner. I'm not saying that he'd have made an impact at this level, but he looked a better option than Madine. Wasn't he bombed after that sending off at the Wurzels? Maybe Warnock was particularly pissed by his actions, or he was really crap-My memory is fading..
    I think it was more than the red card. Warnock made a few comments in press conferences that suggested Bogle had got on the wrong side of him either in training or through his attitude. The specifics were never made public.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I think it was more than the red card. Warnock made a few comments in press conferences that suggested Bogle had got on the wrong side of him either in training or through his attitude. The specifics were never made public.
    Yes I remember it that way also. On the pitch I thought he looked promising.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Ah, ok, didn't know that. It did seem a bit odd how he disappeared so quickly when i couldn't really recall him playing that badly.

I’m the same.

He was certainly better than Madine.

Then again.....

3 goals in his first 4 starts... I thought he looked quality, but he was poor for brum

Ah, ok, didn't know that. It did seem a bit odd how he disappeared so quickly when i couldn't really recall him playing that badly.
    I'm sure he mentioned he turned up late/didn't turn up for training on occasion. The red card didn't help though, and Bogle has not done well since which I find a bit odd.