+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Troy Deeney

Troy Deeney

Re: Troy Deeney

He would be a good signing for City, would suit our style of play. A few rumours on twitter but we have been here before with him.

A hard worker and won't be bullied by defenders. He looks quite 'ard 'an all.

Exactly the man to rise above all this sadness , and put an effort in for our plight .

Offer him 3/ 4 year contact i bet you'd get him .

Watford will have to move on from him at some point , if they were in the drop zone now I'd say no they would keep him this year ,as he a scrapper you need in that environment .

Im guessing he would go in the summer anyway at a lower price ,so could work ??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Exactly the man to rise above all this sadness , and put an effort in for our plight .

Offer him 3/ 4 year contact i bet you'd get him .

Watford will have to move on from him at some point , if they were in the drop zone now I'd say no they would keep him this year ,as he a scrapper you need in that environment .

Im guessing he would go in the summer anyway at a lower price ,so could work ??
    ���������� no chance absolutely no chance!!

According to that John fella, the ex agent on twitter, he's the player closest to signing for us. He's been right a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    According to that John fella, the ex agent on twitter, he's the player closest to signing for us. He's been right a lot.
    He could probably go to anyone of 6 or 8 other other teams who will be in the league for sure as for us ???? My shout is for him going to Leicester
    Last edited by chepstow; 29-01-19 at 22:56. Reason: Spelling