+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sala against Arsenal

Sala against Arsenal

I felt with his style of play Sala would have flourished in that first half and the result could quite easily have been different.

Re: Sala against Arsenal

Let's not do this shall we? And before anybody starts, it's not being sensitive, it doesn't upset me in any way it's just I don't think we should start down the road of "Sala would have made a difference there" because it's utterly pointless and also where does it end? Not having a dig simonp, just that's my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    I felt with his style of play Sala would have flourished in that first half and the result could quite easily have been different.
    Not the right thing to say.

Apologies didn't mean to offend.

For what it’s worth, I don’t find your comment offensive/annoying/disingenuous. As long as it’s a valid observation having seen the game and having watched the player enough times to understand how his attributes could’ve affected this match.

Whilst being a bit cliche I’m also able to understand the sentiment in honouring the guy by pointing it out on a day like today.

Not having a dig at the objectors (nor am I being a contrarian).

I'm sure we all thought the same thing watching the match and is why we spent what we did to bring him in.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Let's not do this shall we? And before anybody starts, it's not being sensitive, it doesn't upset me in any way it's just I don't think we should start down the road of "Sala would have made a difference there" because it's utterly pointless and also where does it end? Not having a dig simonp, just that's my opinion
    How can we ever know?

Apologies didn't mean to offend.
    Not offensive at all mate, just we could drive ourselves mad going down that route