+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Southampton v Crystal Palace

Southampton v Crystal Palace

Who do we want to win that one? A draw would take both sides further away from the bottom three.

Re: Southampton v Crystal Palace

Palace I s’pose, then hope for us to beat Bournemouth, they draw with Burnley on Saturday, setting up a cruncher at St Mary’s the week after.

It's a tough one. One point each keeps them both within reach, although no points for one of them keeps them more within our grasp. Which team do you pick? I have to say, I quite fancy Southampton to pull away now. They won their last two. Palace are in a little bit of a dip. So I suppose Southampton win. I can't see us catching either of them though TBH. At least we have a decent chance to take points from Palace should it come down to it.

Would probably choose Palace as Southampton more likely to go on a bad run, but I think both teams will stay up with room to spare

I’m still holding out hope that Brighton start plummeting. They really aren’t that good, it’s the bloody hope that does for you though!!

I consider Palace to be more of a rival than Southampton, as I can see Southampton pick up a decent amount of wins and a healthy amount of draws at the run-in.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It's a tough one. One point each keeps them both within reach, although no points for one of them keeps them more within our grasp. Which team do you pick? I have to say, I quite fancy Southampton to pull away now. They won their last two. Palace are in a little bit of a dip. So I suppose Southampton win. I can't see us catching either of them though TBH. At least we have a decent chance to take points from Palace should it come down to it.
    Serious question, what team(s) do you see us catching?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Brighton, they seem to be in a right rut.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Maybe Burnley.

Brighton
    Newcastle
    Palace
    Southampton
    Burnley

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Maybe Burnley.
    Unbeaten in 5 games and yet only one City win from being in our crosshairs again. They've probably had their best month in this premier league season and we've just finished what will be surely our worst.