+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's this

Re: Who's this

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Because he might have been mismanaged and/or been in a team full of wankers for all we know. Also, he might have had personal problems such as family matters over the past year.

There are so many variables.

I always look at things from a personal point of view. I don't say this to gain any kind of praise, but I'm a grafter and work as hard as I can. However when my Dad died unexpectedly, my mind was elsewhere and in hindsight, I wasn't up to the job at that time. I never let anyone know how I was feeling of course.

If he was, as you put it.."in a team of wankers", then surely there's more likelihood of him standing out amongst the dross? As for the theory of personal problems - possible, but surely as a professional, you try and put that behind you? Look at Joe Bennett the other night, his father passed away 3 days earlier and yet he went on to have arguably his best game of the season. All the players minds' were distracted the last week with what had happened to Emiliano, but they went on to play well against Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Because he might have been mismanaged and/or been in a team full of wankers for all we know. Also, he might have had personal problems such as family matters over the past year.

There are so many variables.

I always look at things from a personal point of view. I don't say this to gain any kind of praise, but I'm a grafter and work as hard as I can. However when my Dad died unexpectedly, my mind was elsewhere and in hindsight, I wasn't up to the job at that time. I never let anyone know how I was feeling of course.
    This 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Why do you say that? If it's true, that he can't get in their team much, a team who are in the relegation zone of the Championship - that's cause for concern!
    Just sharing the feedback from somebody who watches Reading week in week out. He hasn't got in their team much this season and had troubles at Aston Villa with lateness, missing training etc, although that hasn't happened at Reading he just hasn't nailed down a regular place.

You never know, he may come good for us.

The clip shown on SSN indicate Bacuna is left footed. We need a right back desperately so don't see the point of this transfer especially as the player isn't even a regular in Reading's first team. Bewildering.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    The clip shown on SSN indicate Bacuna is left footed. We need a right back desperately so don't see the point of this transfer especially as the player isn't even a regular in Reading's first team. Bewildering.
    He's definitely predominantly right footed, if that changes anything for you?