Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
That's why I gave the thread I started on this the title "You know it goes on but". However, seeing it set out in such a matter of fact manner just seems to make it all the worse to me. I'm as annoyed that for someone who makes as much as he does from a deal like the Sala one that the selection of a pilot was allowed to be dealt with as amateurishly as it appears to have been.
With you, his attitude does come across as if he's untouchable and it is calculated, although i'm not surprised by that. As for the issue with the pilot, we don't know if Mckay was involved with the selection or whether he knew that there was likely to be a change, we can't really blame him for that one, can we? There seems to be a lot of stuff that doesn't seem to add up, not least Mckay's relationship with the club, but from where i'm sitting it seems like there are people who are trying to pin him for things he may not have had any control over. Let's wait and see what happens over the coming months, things may well become clearer, although i have my doubts!