+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: leaked email

leaked email

Re: leaked email

The state of that pig McKay. Filthy, greedy **** with no talent hoovering up millions by doing **** all.

Bet he pays all his tax too.

Comes across as a bit of a bell doesn't he

Makes me sick reading that

Complete hatchet job that. Trying to shift a few papers on the back of a horrible accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Yup, I wish the club would now cut ties from this family all together

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    My sentiments exactly ! Looks like McKay is lumping it on David Henderson.

Aw the McKays.

I Still thinks it’s odd that his 2 sons are both 22 and are 12 months into 2 and a half year professional contracts at Cardiff city as ‘footballers’ despite never having played for anyone before.

Both got given similar contracts by Leeds and never played for them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    The state of that pig McKay. Filthy, greedy **** with no talent hoovering up millions by doing **** all.

Bet he pays all his tax too.
    So he basically says he wants to fleece us for as much money as possible, and his son (who is a player for us) helps fleece his employer? Cant we sack him?

It's a word that's chucked around a lot nowadays, but this man is truly scum of the earth. I really hope the club I've supported since 1962 ceases to have ANYTHING to do with him or his family..

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Comes across as a bit of a bell doesn't he
    Just parasites aren’t they?

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    So he basically says he wants to fleece us for as much money as possible, and his son (who is a player for us) helps fleece his employer? Cant we sack him?
    Yes a “player” for us.

Lovely for Emi’s family to learn that their loved one was treated as a piece of meat in his final days. 😡😡 What another twist of the knife for them, sickening if the email is proved to be correct. What a situation for the reputation of all agents!! Saying that it only confirms what the majority think of them..... a blight on our game.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    To be fair Jack McKay only made the flight offer to Emiliano Sala on his father's behalf (presumably after meeting him in Cardiff). He was not involved in fleecing the club or arranging the flights. The agents involved were Sala's agent Meïssa N'diaye, Willie McKay and Mark McKay.

It is suspicious that the club signed Jack and Paul McKay for the u23 side after they seemed to underwhelm Leeds - and it looks a lot like a favour to their father to keep him sweet (maybe holding back a bit on the scale of fleecing?). But there is no suggestion that Jack or Paul (now on loan at Morecambe) have done anything wrong.

So, a football agent stimulates a transfer in order to make money? isn't that what they do? As for the plane journey-Can anyone say that it was wrong without professional opinion and facts? I'm not defending anyone, but it's not exactly a revelation to find out that there's some very shady people working in an industry where millions of pounds are exchanged. He sounds like a shithouse-what do people expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Yes a “player” for us.

To be fair, Tan cited his dislike for agents when the Malky debacle was in full flow. Cost the club millions....

Heisenberg

I must be very naive asking this question... but how do emails like these get leaked?

So McKay was only interested in making money from the transfer, but offered to fly Sala back to Nantes for free after the signing had been completed?

The sooner the football world rids itself of these leeches the better

It'll never happen, but we can only hope

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    So, a football agent stimulates a transfer in order to make money? isn't that what they do? As for the plane journey-Can anyone say that it was wrong without professional opinion and facts? I'm not defending anyone, but it's not exactly a revelation to find out that there's some very shady people working in an industry where millions of pounds are exchanged. He sounds like a shithouse-what do people expect?
    That's why I gave the thread I started on this the title "You know it goes on but". However, seeing it set out in such a matter of fact manner just seems to make it all the worse to me. I'm as annoyed that for someone who makes as much as he does from a deal like the Sala one that the selection of a pilot was allowed to be dealt with as amateurishly as it appears to have been.

I suggest one way to push these out is to change the transfer rules so that if a player wants an agent to negotiate their transfer, the player pays the agent. They won’t want to pay these multi-million pound fees so fees will drop or players will negotiate themselves.

If I sold my house, I wouldn’t be expected to pay he legal fees of the buyer. Similar thing.

Good old Daily Mail ,quality reporting ,we just love its investigations ( well some of them )

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie View Post
    I suggest one way to push these out is to change the transfer rules so that if a player wants an agent to negotiate their transfer, the player pays the agent. They won’t want to pay these multi-million pound fees so fees will drop or players will negotiate themselves.

If I sold my house, I wouldn’t be expected to pay he legal fees of the buyer. Similar thing.

Brilliant idea ,lets deploy it now, before they go on strike ,there must be more of us than them

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    To be fair Jack McKay only made the flight offer to Emiliano Sala on his father's behalf (presumably after meeting him in Cardiff). He was not involved in fleecing the club or arranging the flights. The agents involved were Sala's agent Meïssa N'diaye, Willie McKay and Mark McKay.

It is suspicious that the club signed Jack and Paul McKay for the u23 side after they seemed to underwhelm Leeds - and it looks a lot like a favour to their father to keep him sweet (maybe holding back a bit on the scale of fleecing?). But there is no suggestion that Jack or Paul (now on loan at Morecambe) have done anything wrong.
    I'll be honest and when I saw his sons name, just assumed it was the guy sorting the flights. I stand corrected.

Wonder if tan will just end up banning anyone called mckay from the stadium in the future though