+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: leaked email

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: leaked email

The state of that pig McKay. Filthy, greedy **** with no talent hoovering up millions by doing **** all.

Bet he pays all his tax too.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    The state of that pig McKay. Filthy, greedy **** with no talent hoovering up millions by doing **** all.

Bet he pays all his tax too.
    So he basically says he wants to fleece us for as much money as possible, and his son (who is a player for us) helps fleece his employer? Cant we sack him?

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    So he basically says he wants to fleece us for as much money as possible, and his son (who is a player for us) helps fleece his employer? Cant we sack him?
    To be fair Jack McKay only made the flight offer to Emiliano Sala on his father's behalf (presumably after meeting him in Cardiff). He was not involved in fleecing the club or arranging the flights. The agents involved were Sala's agent Meïssa N'diaye, Willie McKay and Mark McKay.

It is suspicious that the club signed Jack and Paul McKay for the u23 side after they seemed to underwhelm Leeds - and it looks a lot like a favour to their father to keep him sweet (maybe holding back a bit on the scale of fleecing?). But there is no suggestion that Jack or Paul (now on loan at Morecambe) have done anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    To be fair Jack McKay only made the flight offer to Emiliano Sala on his father's behalf (presumably after meeting him in Cardiff). He was not involved in fleecing the club or arranging the flights. The agents involved were Sala's agent Meïssa N'diaye, Willie McKay and Mark McKay.

It is suspicious that the club signed Jack and Paul McKay for the u23 side after they seemed to underwhelm Leeds - and it looks a lot like a favour to their father to keep him sweet (maybe holding back a bit on the scale of fleecing?). But there is no suggestion that Jack or Paul (now on loan at Morecambe) have done anything wrong.
    I'll be honest and when I saw his sons name, just assumed it was the guy sorting the flights. I stand corrected.

Wonder if tan will just end up banning anyone called mckay from the stadium in the future though

Comes across as a bit of a bell doesn't he

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Comes across as a bit of a bell doesn't he
    Just parasites aren’t they?

Makes me sick reading that

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    My sentiments exactly ! Looks like McKay is lumping it on David Henderson.

Complete hatchet job that. Trying to shift a few papers on the back of a horrible accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Yup, I wish the club would now cut ties from this family all together

Aw the McKays.

I Still thinks it’s odd that his 2 sons are both 22 and are 12 months into 2 and a half year professional contracts at Cardiff city as ‘footballers’ despite never having played for anyone before.

Both got given similar contracts by Leeds and never played for them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Aw the McKays.

I Still thinks it’s odd that his 2 sons are both 22 and are 12 months into 2 and a half year professional contracts at Cardiff city as ‘footballers’ despite never having played for anyone before.

Both got given similar contracts by Leeds and never played for them either.
    Why are they with us? Do we actually pay them?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    something isnt right with the whole 2 sons playing for us,

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    That is a strange one, Neither are anywhere near the first team and on lengthy contracts. The question i would ask is who is paying their wages? The cynical side in me says Nepotism.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    That is a strange one, Neither are anywhere near the first team and on lengthy contracts. The question i would ask is who is paying their wages? The cynical side in me says Nepotism.
    The Italian RB we are in for ? ? ?

jolly good of him

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Leeds fans had similar concerns when both twins were given lengthy contracts by them on the same day. January 2016 I think it was. We signed them January 2018. One of them just gone to morecombe on loan.

McKay and Warnock go way back, and Neil's a fan:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...r-2354746.html

It's a word that's chucked around a lot nowadays, but this man is truly scum of the earth. I really hope the club I've supported since 1962 ceases to have ANYTHING to do with him or his family..

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Yes a “player” for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Yes a “player” for us.

To be fair, Tan cited his dislike for agents when the Malky debacle was in full flow. Cost the club millions....

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    To be fair, Tan cited his dislike for agents when the Malky debacle was in full flow. Cost the club millions....
    Indeed, but Cardiff have nevertheless continued to lay out plenty of money in agents' fees since Vinnie made those comments. In fact, the club was the ninth highest spenders on agents fees in the Championship last year despite not spending a great deal in transfer fees.

Lovely for Emi’s family to learn that their loved one was treated as a piece of meat in his final days. 😡😡 What another twist of the knife for them, sickening if the email is proved to be correct. What a situation for the reputation of all agents!! Saying that it only confirms what the majority think of them..... a blight on our game.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Lovely for Emi’s family to learn that their loved one was treated as a piece of meat in his final days. 😡😡 What another twist of the knife for them, sickening if the email is proved to be correct. What a situation for the reputation of all agents!! Saying that it only confirms what the majority think of them..... a blight on our game.

Yep agree with all of this. This man is just a parasite who is happy to admit he lies during the course of his job. What a heartless ****.