+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: leaked email

Re: leaked email

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That's why I gave the thread I started on this the title "You know it goes on but". However, seeing it set out in such a matter of fact manner just seems to make it all the worse to me. I'm as annoyed that for someone who makes as much as he does from a deal like the Sala one that the selection of a pilot was allowed to be dealt with as amateurishly as it appears to have been.
    With you, his attitude does come across as if he's untouchable and it is calculated, although i'm not surprised by that. As for the issue with the pilot, we don't know if Mckay was involved with the selection or whether he knew that there was likely to be a change, we can't really blame him for that one, can we? There seems to be a lot of stuff that doesn't seem to add up, not least Mckay's relationship with the club, but from where i'm sitting it seems like there are people who are trying to pin him for things he may not have had any control over. Let's wait and see what happens over the coming months, things may well become clearer, although i have my doubts!

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie View Post
    I suggest one way to push these out is to change the transfer rules so that if a player wants an agent to negotiate their transfer, the player pays the agent. They won’t want to pay these multi-million pound fees so fees will drop or players will negotiate themselves.

If I sold my house, I wouldn’t be expected to pay he legal fees of the buyer. Similar thing.
    This does happen. I've seen houses for sale with the "solicitor's fees paid" as part of the deal, and I've sold a house in the past where the buyer paid my legal fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    With you, his attitude does come across as if he's untouchable and it is calculated, although i'm not surprised by that. As for the issue with the pilot, we don't know if Mckay was involved with the selection or whether he knew that there was likely to be a change, we can't really blame him for that one, can we? There seems to be a lot of stuff that doesn't seem to add up, not least Mckay's relationship with the club, but from where i'm sitting it seems like there are people who are trying to pin him for things he may not have had any control over. Let's wait and see what happens over the coming months, things may well become clearer, although i have my doubts!
    I know the club themselves will look at this- but a completely independent enquiry may be of more use perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Aw the McKays.

I Still thinks it’s odd that his 2 sons are both 22 and are 12 months into 2 and a half year professional contracts at Cardiff city as ‘footballers’ despite never having played for anyone before.

Both got given similar contracts by Leeds and never played for them either.
    Why are they with us? Do we actually pay them?

I know the club themselves will look at this- but a completely independent enquiry may be of more use perhaps?
    Maybe-I don't honestly know, something doesn't seem right. I'm not defending anyone, it all seems very odd. I would have thought that we haven't heard the last of this and there'll be a few revelations over the coming months.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    something isnt right with the whole 2 sons playing for us,

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    That is a strange one, Neither are anywhere near the first team and on lengthy contracts. The question i would ask is who is paying their wages? The cynical side in me says Nepotism.

That is a strange one, Neither are anywhere near the first team and on lengthy contracts. The question i would ask is who is paying their wages? The cynical side in me says Nepotism.
    The Italian RB we are in for ? ? ?

jolly good of him

I couldn’t read all of it just makes me angry and to think how much money these scum bags are making

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    This does happen. I've seen houses for sale with the "solicitor's fees paid" as part of the deal, and I've sold a house in the past where the buyer paid my legal fees.
    Fair enough, but I guess that’s your choice, it’s not required.

Leeds fans had similar concerns when both twins were given lengthy contracts by them on the same day. January 2016 I think it was. We signed them January 2018. One of them just gone to morecombe on loan.

McKay and Warnock go way back, and Neil's a fan:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...r-2354746.html

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    McKay and Warnock go way back, and Neil's a fan:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...r-2354746.html
    It was claimed yesterday that McKay was paid £1.3m, out of total agents' fees of £2.5m, to facilitate the move to London from Newcastle United. "I don't know what the figures are because I don't get involved in the financial side," said Warnock. "That saves me the hassle. Willie was working for us, Joey had a solicitor or someone working for him to sort out the things like image rights and so on.
    1.3 Mill, and that was 7 years ago where do i sign up to be a agent ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I was under the impression that Mike pays you similar fees as a moderator?

I wouldnt be sat on here for anything less

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    To be fair, Tan cited his dislike for agents when the Malky debacle was in full flow. Cost the club millions....
    Indeed, but Cardiff have nevertheless continued to lay out plenty of money in agents' fees since Vinnie made those comments. In fact, the club was the ninth highest spenders on agents fees in the Championship last year despite not spending a great deal in transfer fees.

It was claimed yesterday that McKay was paid £1.3m, out of total agents' fees of £2.5m, to facilitate the move to London from Newcastle United. "I don't know what the figures are because I don't get involved in the financial side," said Warnock. "That saves me the hassle. Willie was working for us, Joey had a solicitor or someone working for him to sort out the things like image rights and so on.
    FA website mate. £500 sign up then £250 fee a year. Simple.

Oh hang on, you dont work for the tax office do you ? ? ? ?

This gig is purely for free, it makes me feel special

FA website mate. £500 sign up then £250 fee a year. Simple.
    cheers

Right of to compile a list of footballers on twitter might pray on the welsh first, its a good angle

Oh hang on, you dont work for the tax office do you ? ? ? ?
    No, but I have a friend who does.....

No, but I have a friend who does.....

I have always said you were a tidy bloke

Jack McKay has gone to chesterfield apparently. So both of them out on loan now. Probably for the best for everyone that.

cheers

Right of to compile a list of footballers on twitter might pray on the welsh first, its a good angle
    Are you praying for a good fleecing?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    The state of that pig McKay. Filthy, greedy **** with no talent hoovering up millions by doing **** all.

Bet he pays all his tax too.
    He lives in Monaco

Not exactly a shock though is it?

Football is full of parasites whose only objective is to make money off someone else.

I did say in an earlier thread that the Sala tragedy will bring into focus the peculiar aspects of business and the charlatans that practice them, that can only be found in the football industry.

If they start scratching the surface they'll soon find it runs deeper than they think.