+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: leaked email

Re: leaked email

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Not exactly a shock though is it?

Football is full of parasites whose only objective is to make money off someone else.

I did say in an earlier thread that the Sala tragedy will bring into focus the peculiar aspects of business and the charlatans that practice them, that can only be found in the football industry.

If they start scratching the surface they'll soon find it runs deeper than they think.
    They’ve all got their noses in the trough from Warnock to McKay to the people who scratch the surface. Everyone is well looked after. NQAT.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    They’ve all got their noses in the trough from Warnock to McKay to the people who scratch the surface. Everyone is well looked after. NQAT.
    Friendships, nepotism, financial incentives, favours owed, it'll all be in there.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Lovely for Emi’s family to learn that their loved one was treated as a piece of meat in his final days. 😡😡 What another twist of the knife for them, sickening if the email is proved to be correct. What a situation for the reputation of all agents!! Saying that it only confirms what the majority think of them..... a blight on our game.

Yep agree with all of this. This man is just a parasite who is happy to admit he lies during the course of his job. What a heartless ****.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Are you praying for a good fleecing?
    Indeed

When I sign up one, they will all follow

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    With you, his attitude does come across as if he's untouchable and it is calculated, although i'm not surprised by that. As for the issue with the pilot, we don't know if Mckay was involved with the selection or whether he knew that there was likely to be a change, we can't really blame him for that one, can we? There seems to be a lot of stuff that doesn't seem to add up, not least Mckay's relationship with the club, but from where i'm sitting it seems like there are people who are trying to pin him for things he may not have had any control over. Let's wait and see what happens over the coming months, things may well become clearer, although i have my doubts!
    Somebody is ultimately paying for the flight, and I doubt if it is Henderson. Also the pilot Ibbotson had previously flown Warnock to France, so this doesn't look like it was a new kind of arrangement. Will Henderson be the fall guy for doing what he normally does? I think there is more to come regarding this story.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Aw the McKays.

I Still thinks it’s odd that his 2 sons are both 22 and are 12 months into 2 and a half year professional contracts at Cardiff city as ‘footballers’ despite never having played for anyone before.

Both got given similar contracts by Leeds and never played for them either.
    SPIRERITES SIGN McKAY

Chesterfield have signed striker Jack McKay on loan from Cardiff, subject to international clearance.

Jack McKay
    Full name Jack McKay[1]
    Date of birth 19 November 1996 (age 22)
    Place of birth Glasgow, Scotland[2]
    Playing position Striker
    Club information
    Current team
    Cardiff City
    Youth career
    2006–2014 Doncaster Rovers
    Senior career*
    Years Team Apps (Gls)
    2014–2016 Doncaster Rovers 4 (0)
    2015 → Ilkeston (loan) 4 (0)
    2016–2017 Leeds United 0 (0)
    2017 → Airdrieonians (loan) 15 (1)
    2018– Cardiff City 0 (0)

Paul McKay
    Full name Paul McKay[1]
    Playing position Centre Back
    Club information
    Current team
    Morecambe
    (on loan from Cardiff City)
    Number 24
    Youth career
    Senior career*
    Years Team Apps (Gls)
    2014–2016 Doncaster Rovers 0 (0)
    2015 → Ilkeston FC (loan) 5 (0)
    2015 → Gainsborough Trinity (loan) 10 (1)
    2016–2017 Leeds United 1 (0)
    2018– Cardiff City 0 (0)
    2019– → Morecambe (loan) 1 (0)

If they are on 500 quid a week its 500 quid to much.
    Questions need answering 22 years of age and never hardly featured in any league games for any one.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Jack McKay
    Full name Jack McKay[1]
    Playing position Striker
    Club information
    Current team
    Cardiff City
    Youth career
    Senior career*
    Years Team Apps (Gls)
    2014–2016 Doncaster Rovers 4 (0)
    2015 → Ilkeston (loan) 4 (0)
    2016–2017 Leeds United 0 (0)
    2017 → Airdrieonians (loan) 15 (1)
    2018– Cardiff City 0 (0)

Paul McKay
    Full name Paul McKay[1]
    Playing position Centre Back
    Club information
    Current team
    Morecambe
    (on loan from Cardiff City)
    Number 24
    Youth career
    Senior career*
    Years Team Apps (Gls)
    2014–2016 Doncaster Rovers 0 (0)
    2015 → Ilkeston FC (loan) 5 (0)
    2015 → Gainsborough Trinity (loan) 10 (1)
    2016–2017 Leeds United 1 (0)
    2018– Cardiff City 0 (0)
    2019– → Morecambe (loan) 1 (0)

If they are on 500 quid a week its 500 quid to much.
    Questions need answering 22 years of age and never hardly featured in any league games for any one.
    And they both make the same moves.

They are grease in the wheels of a grubby business . We would be none the wiser if that plane had not succumbed to icing or whatever. Managers need agents , it’s unfortunate for N W but his contact cut corners and he, and The Salas will live with this tragedy for life .

VT does like his day in court so a summer of litigation to look forward to

im not saying any of this is true but my question would be where's Warnock in all of this, we have all heard his Didier Drogba story, sounds like he as been working with this guy for many years.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    With you, his attitude does come across as if he's untouchable and it is calculated, although i'm not surprised by that. As for the issue with the pilot, we don't know if Mckay was involved with the selection or whether he knew that there was likely to be a change, we can't really blame him for that one, can we? There seems to be a lot of stuff that doesn't seem to add up, not least Mckay's relationship with the club, but from where i'm sitting it seems like there are people who are trying to pin him for things he may not have had any control over. Let's wait and see what happens over the coming months, things may well become clearer, although i have my doubts!
    I've got to be careful how I word this, so I'll say that if you are earning a significant sum for your part in arranging a £15 million pound transfer, then wouldn't you feel obliged to lay on the best possible treatment for the player involved? The offer to enable Sala to fly to France and back free of charge suggests that, but what happened after that doesn't for me.

So many have made out that they are some sort of aviation expert over the past ten days or so, but that's something I've consciously avoided doing because I knew bugger all about planes and flying them a fortnight ago and I still do know. However, you only have to read that thread from the aviation site that was posted on here to see that at least some people who do know about these subjects have doubts about the use of that type of plane for the sort of flight involved in the prevailing weather conditions.

Similarly, there have been question marks regarding the suitability of the pilot for the type of journey involved raised. It would appear that it is not 100 per cent certain that the McKays were responsible for the choice of plane and it looks unlikely that they picked David Ibottson to be the pilot, but it seems that they did arrange for Mr Henderson to be. Now it seems to me that, given the doubts expressed about pilot and plane by people qualified to know about these things, Mr Henderson acted recklessly in arranging for an alternative pilot, but, as the people in overall charge, weren't the McKays wrong to consider someone who would act like that in the first place?

That's what I meant when I talked about the arrangement of the flight being amateurish. When you have somebody making it as obvious how much money matters to him and his company as Willie McKay does in those e mails, it seems logical to think that they would take a cutting corners approach to the cost of arranging things like private flights for the clients responsible for making them these large sums of money.

Mystery of second Sala pilot revealed: British man, 60, who was initially feared dead in crash 'paid for his replacement's hotel and flight costs' after asking 'Want to spend a weekend in Nantes?'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...las-plane.html

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I've got to be careful how I word this, so I'll say that if you are earning a significant sum for your part in arranging a £15 million pound transfer, then wouldn't you feel obliged to lay on the best possible treatment for the player involved? The offer to enable Sala to fly to France and back free of charge suggests that, but what happened after that doesn't for me.

So many have made out that they are some sort of aviation expert over the past ten days or so, but that's something I've consciously avoided doing because I knew bugger all about planes and flying them a fortnight ago and I still do know. However, you only have to read that thread from the aviation site that was posted on here to see that at least some people who do know about these subjects have doubts about the use of that type of plane for the sort of flight involved in the prevailing weather conditions.

Similarly, there have been question marks regarding the suitability of the pilot for the type of journey involved raised. It would appear that it is not 100 per cent certain that the McKays were responsible for the choice of plane and it looks unlikely that they picked David Ibottson to be the pilot, but it seems that they did arrange for Mr Henderson to be. Now it seems to me that, given the doubts expressed about pilot and plane by people qualified to know about these things, Mr Henderson acted recklessly in arranging for an alternative pilot, but, as the people in overall charge, weren't the McKays wrong to consider someone who would act like that in the first place?

That's what I meant when I talked about the arrangement of the flight being amateurish. When you have somebody making it as obvious how much money matters to him and his company as Willie McKay does in those e mails, it seems logical to think that they would take a cutting corners approach to the cost of arranging things like private flights for the clients responsible for making them these large sums of money.
    I'll also add that the true owners of the aircraft have not been disclosed publicly.

Lots of discussion and opinions on this, but I’m with Rocco. The skulduggery that goes on with the majority of agents managers and clubs knows no bounds.

Agents are agents. I don't agree with it; but until there's a massive change they're always going to be around. Some good and some bad; some enjoy the limelight and 'placing' it gives them and therefore try to look after their clients; but some of them care little for any of that and just want the £££. That's whatever.

Leaking this into the press is ****ing disgusting though. Horrible bunch of c*nts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Friendships, nepotism, financial incentives, favours owed, it'll all be in there.
    Don't forget the freemasosn. they'll be in there somewhere as well.

However, you only have to read that thread from the aviation site that was posted on here to see that at least some people who do know about these subjects have doubts about the use of that type of plane for the sort of flight involved in the prevailing weather conditions.

Now it seems to me that, given the doubts expressed about pilot and plane by people qualified to know about these things, Mr Henderson acted recklessly in arranging for an alternative pilot,

Or maybe Mr Henderson turned up at the airport, and decided that due to the type of plane, and the weather conditions, he didn't deem it safe to conduct the journey and pulled out. Leaving Mr Ibbitosn to say "I'll do it".

The choice to fly is always the pilot's.

Just seen the post with the Daily Nazi link.

We've seen a lot of speculation about what happened - Henderson's paasport scanned at the airport, pilot changed at last minute, pilot changed earlier, flight postponed, plane taking 3 attempts at take off etc etc.

I'm sure the enquiry will come out with most of the facts once they have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Or maybe Mr Henderson turned up at the airport, and decided that due to the type of plane, and the weather conditions, he didn't deem it safe to conduct the journey and pulled out. Leaving Mr Ibbitosn to say "I'll do it".

Don't forget Mr Henderson is well aquainted with that aircraft having sourced it in Spain according to a BBC video. So did he aquire it for himself or a 3rd party? Who owned the plane is a significant piece of the puzzle.

If what you say is entirely correct, then Mr Henderson was happy to hand over the journey to someone who was less qualified to manage it than him. That would be a little risky even if it was a solo flight delivering some sort of goods, but when the "cargo" was a £15 million footballer, the decision he may have taken strikes me as a reckless one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Don't forget Mr Henderson is well aquainted with that aircraft having sourced it in Spain according to a BBC video. So did he aquire it for himself or a 3rd party? Who owned the plane is a significant piece of the puzzle.
    I'm not sure it is, unless the maintanance log shows it hasn't been maintained correctly.

I'm not sure it is, unless the maintanance log shows it hasn't been maintained correctly.
    So why is everybody distancing themselves from owning the plane? We know somebody owns it via a trust, it was sourced in Spain by Henderson, and is has been used for McKay's football agent business. It was also a N reg, which cannot be used for commercial purposes.

If what you say is entirely correct, then Mr Henderson was happy to hand over the journey to someone who was less qualified to manage it than him. That would be a little risky even if it was a solo flight delivering some sort of goods, but when the "cargo" was a £15 million footballer, the decision he may have taken strikes me as a reckless one.
    It's a valid point and one I made previously - McKay hired someone who hired someone not suitable. That puts McKay firmly in the frame.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    It's a valid point and one I made previously - McKay hired someone who hired someone not suitable. That puts McKay firmly in the frame.
    According to news reports, all costs were charged to Henderson's credit card.